False Unity: The NWO

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
I say the unity of the proposed new world order is false. Truly unified populations trust each other, and don't mark segments of the population as expendable, or unworthy of participating in governance because their ideas are "populist". The false unity of the nwo order is actually the elites of all nations banning together, to victimize their own populations while telling them it's progress. The future may have less war if they succeed, but the suffering will be sublimated and internalized on a daily basis, as the elite victimize the rest without a drop of blood shed. Better? It really all depends upon your point of view.

The Elites still have to decide amonst themselves for the 4 or 5 in hierarchy, but what they can all agree on is that the vast majority of the planet should be under their full control, so that agenda gets accomplished first. It's a no brainer.

The New World order will be long in coming, but come it will, it will be forced on our decendents

The New World order will be long in coming, but come it will, it will be forced on our decendents

They will try. I'm supremely confident it won't happen. They've been forced into the open too early. It's too obvious. I don't think they counted on so many resisting their attempt to destroy our borders. As usual, they're out of touch, too arrogant, and have misunderestimated the people.

They could succeed by making us "think" we are on to them, while negotiating a deal with the Devil in the bright moon light?

In other words, put candidates up worldwide, that "appear" to be against the NWO while they are really being their pawns? ;) too cynical???? lol hahaha...

who knows?

Personally, I think it is here already... we just don't see all of the devil in the details that makes it so clear....

It will all be REVEALED to us when the time is right.... a revealing,

Revelation (the revealing of the truth) says so.... :)

imho wars and biggotry will end when we all merge together into one world community and all are some shade of brown. I don't think it will ever happen, but then we might get smart enough or blended enough to end wars and biggotry ...

imho wars and biggotry will end when we all merge together into one world community and all are some shade of brown. I don't think it will ever happen, but then we might get smart enough or blended enough to end wars and biggotry ...

Your fanatical obsession with and insistence on racial mixing is just as fanatical and nazilike as those who insist on racial purity and separateness. You know that? Do you consider yourself intelligent?

Your fanatical obsession with and insistence on racial mixing is just as fanatical and nazilike as those who insist on racial purity and separateness. You know that? Do you consider yourself intelligent?

"racial" and culturail belending is happening now. And will grow in scope. Finally children of "mixed" marriages are not looked down upon by the majority of our culture.

Does this frighten you ?

Yes I am intelligent, not extremely educated, but Intelligent. I am qualifed to be a Mensan, but choose to hang with denseans more because Mensans tend to be pricks.

"racial" and culturail belending is happening now. And will grow in scope. Finally children of "mixed" marriages are not looked down upon by the majority of our culture.

Does this frighten you ?

Yes I am intelligent, not extremely educated, but Intelligent. I am qualifed to be a Mensan, but choose to hang with denseans more because Mensans tend to be pricks.

Doesn't frighten me. It's just not "the only way" for humanity. TO believe that mandatory mulatto-ism is the only salvation for humanity is quite race-obsessed, idiotic, and nazi like. Your jew brainwashers are happy at your willingness to abandon any and all culturual identity when they tell you too. They will tell you what to do.

Your rationale is also a complete abandonment of diversity, not an embrace of it.

Last edited:
Doesn't frighten me. It's just not "the only way" for humanity. TO believe that mandatory mulatto-ism is the only salvation for humanity is quite race-obsessed, idiotic, and nazi like. Your jew brainwashers are happy at your willingness to abandon any and all culturual identity when they tell you too. They will tell you what to do.

Your rationale is also a complete abandonment of diversity, not an embrace of it.

We can all be "blended" as you put ir and still be individually diverse. Intellectually diverse that is. Why would any other type of diversity be needed ?
And the Joos sure do not want one big get along society.

We can all be "blended" as you put ir and still be individually diverse. Intellectually diverse that is. Why would any other type of diversity be needed ?
And the Joos sure do not want one big get along society.

Or we can be racially diverse and individually and intellectually diverse. Why is your bizarre notion of mandatory race mixing so imporant to you? Some will mix, some won't. That's the beauty of individual choice.

And as far as the jews go, they actually do want race mixing of all other races but themselves, so that the only real cultural distinction permissible on the planet is jew or non-jew (noahide).

Where did I indicate forced blending ?
I just indicated that the blending that is happening and accelerating will help us to all get along better. If your grandmother was a Muslim from Iraq AHZ you might tend to feel a bit differently about muslim folks...

Where did I indicate forced blending ?
I just indicated that the blending that is happening and accelerating will help us to all get along better. If your grandmother was a Muslim from Iraq AHZ you might tend to feel a bit differently about muslim folks...

My bad, you just think race blending is answer to all mankinds problems. Better? Newsflash, that makes you sound even more idiotic.

My bad, you just think race blending is answer to all mankinds problems. Better? Newsflash, that makes you sound even more idiotic.

I did not say it was the answer to all mankinds problems either, jut that it would likely bring more peace and less conflict in the world.

Sheesh....

eu·gen·ics /yuˈdʒɛnɪks/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[yoo-jen-iks] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun (used with a singular verb)
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, esp. by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

Umm still spinning on what I actually said there.
You are getting more Tobyesque everyday.

Back