False Unity: The NWO

eu·gen·ics /yuˈdʒɛnɪks/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[yoo-jen-iks] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun (used with a singular verb)
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, esp. by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

Umm still spinning on what I actually said there.
You are getting more Tobyesque everyday.

Don't you think breeding for a uniform skin tone is an advantageous improvement to the species we should strive for? It's eugenics.

Last edited:
Don't you think breeding for a uniform skin tone is an advantageous improvement to the species we should strive for? It's eugenics.
No because some would carry forward bad traits as Sickle cell anemia and various other genetically based problems....

You are the one who tried to equate my argument to eugenics.

No because some would carry forward bad traits as Sickle cell anemia and various other genetically based problems....

You are the one who tried to equate my argument to eugenics.

Your argument is eugenics. And it's a very cynical view of mankind that we could never be fair until we all look alike. Maybe that's just how you really feel on the inside. Don't lump me into your sick grouping, archie bunker.

Back