• Lady T

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Cypress

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Asshat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Desh..............

Do you think he is the picnick table molester?

the lonely housewife...attempts more humor...it was a bust as usual...keep the day job...clean the house and have dinner ready before the hubby catches ya masturbating on internet ...again!:rolleyes:

Darla...........

Yeah, ignore was definitely made for someone like BB, and thankfully there aren’t too many as disgusting and nonsensical as he is.

Really you put Top on IA? Well, I can understand that.

get over yourself already...you are fat,dumpy,lonely and full of shit...now clean your dirty nightey...for the next protest...this is as close as you will get to real men...maybe us cit can and will help ya...he is as desparate for attention as you!

No thank you.............

I know a park where you can find some nice new picnick tables.

I will stay in Northern Nevada...where women are warm and cuddley...your cold hard ass is not for me...sorry...try cippie and us cit...they are desparate!

Yeah, ignore was definitely made for someone like BB, and thankfully there aren’t too many as disgusting and nonsensical as he is.

I don't think I've read a BB post in at least a month, and I feel that my IQ has improved to its former awesomeness.

Yep did. He is only fun to fuss with and my mother tells me it is not nice to taunt fools.

LMAO.............

I don't think I've read a BB post in at least a month, and I feel that my IQ has improved to its former awesomeness.

Lassie man...the only people who take you serious is darla and soco..the rest just humor you...for entertainment value!;)

Back