Fattest State Competition?

Wally World and Kmart are about all that is left out in the boonies. Can't find a Bloomingdales anywhare....

Now over at Blackasburg Va, wally world.... lots of good looking young hotties in there....Hardly a fat person to be seen.

Wally World and Kmart are about all that is left out in the boonies. Can't find a Bloomingdales anywhare....

Now over at Blackasburg Va, wally world.... lots of good looking young hotties in there....Hardly a fat person to be seen.

What do women do for moisturizer there? WalMart doesn't sell Perfectionist. What about Bobbi Brown lipgloss?

Where do you live, hell?

What do women do for moisturizer there? WalMart doesn't sell Perfectionist. What about Bobbi Brown lipgloss?

Where do you live, hell?

LOL, I think the women here go more for doughnuts and zit ointment.

Ahh yes hell to some, but I mostly like it.

They all got together and decided to come up with an even worse accent and move to the Bronx..

LOL

I was born in Brooklyn. My whole family is from there, and I don't hear accents on them, which is scary when you think about it. But then we were on Lawng Iland so long, maybe we didn't have any. My aunt still lives in Brooklyn though, Park Slope, all her life. And she doesn't sound like she has an accent to me either. Hmm.

LOL

I was born in Brooklyn. My whole family is from there, and I don't hear accents on them, which is scary when you think about it. But then we were on Lawng Iland so long, maybe we didn't have any. My aunt still lives in Brooklyn though, Park Slope, all her life. And she doesn't sound like she has an accent to me either. Hmm.
Well, she clearly wasn't in with the riff-raff.... If she was "in" she'd be living in Da Bronx now.

:D

Back