Favorite Dano Moment

We've all read his repackaged diatribes over the last 5 or 6 years. what was your favorite moment?

Mine was when he gave the pol.com board permission to use his writings to promote the cause b/c ya know.......they were so great and we were all blown away by propaganda.

Now hold on, I never really explained that one. What happened was there was some lefty ( I don't remember who now) who put up a stink about some righty's argument because he didn't reference who the source was in his argument and said he shouldn't be allowed to use it.

So I thought, I want anyone to use my arguments whenever they want and I didn't care if they quote my name with it, so I wrote that.

I wasn't just being some pompous ass.

Now hold on, I never really explained that one. What happened was there was some lefty ( I don't remember who now) who put up a stink about some righty's argument because he didn't reference who the source was in his argument and said he shouldn't be allowed to use it.

So I thought, I want anyone to use my arguments whenever they want and I didn't care if they quote my name with it, so I wrote that.

I wasn't just being some pompous *.

What about the time you threatened me in an email for calling you the racist that you proved yourself to be?

and you were being a popous a$$ btw.

What about the time you threatened me in an email for calling you the racist that you proved yourself to be?
I was pretty angry because I really am not a racist, but there is very little other way to prove that affirmative action is not going to ever fix anything by treating people as groups and assuming groups can end up equal, then by showing the data I showed. People are individuals.
I do apologize for that email though, I hope you realize that it was empty.

and you were being a popous a$$ btw.
Yeah...I was, trying to change now though. I regret who I became. I actually enjoyed the last few months without the stress of debate, had more time to concentrate on family and business, became a better person there too.
Same reason I will almost certainly be gone for another long period or perhaps forever after this next election. Life is too short and you can waste so much of it on this site and never even notice it.

Whatever you think about me and I'm sure I deserve some of it, I actually still hold respect for you Tiana, you're an open minded lefty which on this site I consider rare.

I was pretty angry because I really am not a racist, but there is very little other way to prove that affirmative action is not going to ever fix anything by treating people as groups and assuming groups can end up equal, then by showing the data I showed. People are individuals.
I do apologize for that email though, I hope you realize that it was empty.

Yeah...I was, trying to change now though. I regret who I became. I actually enjoyed the last few months without the stress of debate, had more time to concentrate on family and business, became a better person there too.
Same reason I will almost certainly be gone for another long period or perhaps forever after this next election. Life is too short and you can waste so much of it on this site and never even notice it.

Whatever you think about me and I'm sure I deserve some of it, I actually still hold respect for you Tiana, you're an open minded lefty which on this site I consider rare.

Actually, the discussion centered around the bell curve if I correctly recall.

Apology accepted

I still think you're psycho though

Dano plays a vast help to me. I rotate his statements 180 and use the resulting outpt to often make good decitions.

Back