Favorite Hamburger Helper

Never experienced that one....but it seems you're not entirely alone with that choice....I had no clue there were 65 varieties...

So is your agreement that that you have not suffered enough Hamburger Helper to submit an opinion.

Speak Freely.

Never experienced that one....but it seems you're not entirely alone with that choice....I had no clue there were 65 varieties...

I know what your favorite hamberder helper would be as in to finally have a tRump hamberder helper of his bullshit in your own hide. This is when it comes to helping yourself to tRump and his twice impeached, moral rot, lawlessly hacked in hide, crimes against humanity and a hell bound act of common parasite on humanity. How's about that as a perfect menu; don't you think?

I know what your favorite hamberder helper would be as in to finally have a tRump hamberder helper of his bullshit in your own hide. This is when it comes to helping yourself to tRump and his twice impeached, moral rot, lawlessly hacked in hide, crimes against humanity and a hell bound act of common parasite on humanity. How's about that.

How about you dont be a Cunt your entire life?

So is your agreement that that you have not suffered enough Hamburger Helper to submit an opinion.

Speak Freely.
I've had several varieties before (doctored versions) years ago...I still didn't care for them...but I do know some fans....So.... I still buy it when it's on sale...super sale...

I know what your favorite hamberder helper would be as in to finally have a tRump hamberder helper of his bullshit in your own hide. This is when it comes to helping yourself to tRump and his twice impeached, moral rot, lawlessly hacked in hide, crimes against humanity and a hell bound act of common parasite on humanity. How's about that as a perfect menu; don't you think?
My goodness....do try to have a better day...It's Monday, you know...;) A good breakfast will help...that's my suggestion for a menu....if you need recipes, just PM me...

I've had several varieties before (doctored versions) years ago...I still didn't care for them...but I do know some fans....So.... I still buy it when it's on sale...super sale...

I understand that you are spoiled!

Back