Favorite Spicy Food

Favorite Spicy Food

• Total voters
indian curry should be banned from the earth. it is the most disgusting, puke looking food of all time. It smells like B.O. I FUCKING HATE INDIAN CURRY

I make a spicy ragu served on fresh homemade linquine that will scorch your shorts. I use scotch bonnets in making the ragu and I serve it like follows.

Pour a tbsp of olive oil in a hot skillet. Add two cayene peppers and sautee peppers till oil is infused. Remove peppers and add a tsp of chili paste, add 6 oz of cooked pasta and toss, add ragu sauce and toss in skillet until heated through.

I know it's probably considered culinary heresy but I'll have a jug of cold milk on hand as "the cure" so I can keep on torturing myself. This is not for the faint of heart!

Last edited:
indian curry should be banned from the earth. it is the most disgusting, puke looking food of all time. It smells like B.O. I FUCKING HATE INDIAN CURRY

haha, I actually did end up getting Indian today, the nearest Thai is too far and I was starving so I wanted something ready which the Indian buffet was.
This was before I saw your post so don't take it personally.

I don't know though, I mean taco bell food looks about as much like puke as Indian and you can't tell me you don't like Nan bread and a good beef curry.

I've had pretty spicy stuff like a complete side of jalapenos just by itself and whole bell peppers. The spiciest thing I ever had was sort of an accident, I was in England as a kid and went to some restaurant that had pizza, so I ordered pizza with hot peppers and the owner was like "are you sure?", which I thought was a little weird but I said yeah.
So I start eating it and I don't know WTF kind of peppers were on there but they were not the regular hot peppers you get here, anyway I swear to God I was debating whether to go to the hospital and thought I was gonna pass out.

Makes me wonder today what they were or that maybe the guy doesn't really sell a lot of pizza or hot peppers aren't common topping in Britain so he just put whatever, I dunno.

I love all spicy food, but I had to go with hot wings. Basil chicken takes a VERY close 2nd though.

other

mexican, not just tacos

i actually prefer my thai mild, indian mild to medium, pasta mild so i can add my own red peppers or cayenne, pizza same, hot wings hot, but not my favorite, chinese mild to medium

mexican....i guess i am biased, i am a great mexican food cook. salsa's, love em, make em, cucumber, you name it....i will make it....just made the in-laws mango salsa with wild coho salmon a couple of weeks ago, i got a big cheek kiss from mom....

Back