FBI Warns Republican Memo Could Undermine Faith In Massive, Unaccountable Government

So what you are saying is that you do not know...even though you asserted,

In my "posts"...I have identified myself as an INDEPENDENT. Yeah...a registered Independent.

So I would ask again: Who did I vote for...who did I support?

Your answer SHOULD BE: I do not know.

Let's see if you are capable of giving that as an answer.

Yes, Frank Asperger, you're an independent who voted for Hillary.

Don't be so embarrassed and just own it. :D

...you are actually saying that although the chiefs of just about every Intelligence agency (and former chiefs) have indicated the possibility of compromising means and methods of intelligence gathering...
dude.....before you judge, let's find out if those means and methods SHOULD be compromised.....

dude.....before you judge, let's find out if those means and methods SHOULD be compromised.....

What I actually wrote was, "...you are actually saying that although the chiefs of just about every Intelligence agency (and former chiefs) have indicated the possibility of compromising means and methods of intelligence gathering...

...you want to wait to see if it happens rather than being prudent!"

And apparently you are.

Okay. I just don't think Putin needs as much help as you apparently do.

No it will confirm it. But it also demonstrates that a new sherrif is trying to restore integrity. And thats a good thing.

I'm going to extrapolate here and reply as though you meant to say that you think that Trump = New Sheriff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

You used the word "integrity" in reference to Der Gropingfuehrer! Hey dude... you should take that comedy act on the road!

What I actually wrote was, "...you are actually saying that although the chiefs of just about every Intelligence agency (and former chiefs) have indicated the possibility of compromising means and methods of intelligence gathering...
I know dude, I quoted you....

Okay. I just don't think Putin needs as much help as you apparently do.
and don't think the assholes are as concerned about what Putin might find out as they are about what WE might find out......

WASHINGTON—Stressing that such an action would be highly reckless, FBI Director Christopher Wray warned Thursday that releasing the “Nunes Memo” could potentially undermine faith in the massive, unaccountable government secret agencies of the United States.

“Making this memo public will almost certainly impede our ability to conduct clandestine activities operating outside any legal or judicial system on an international scale,” said Wray, noting that it was essential that mutual trust exist between the American people and the vast, mysterious cabal given free rein to use any tactics necessary to conduct surveillance on U.S. citizens or subvert religious and political groups.

“If we take away the people’s faith in this shadowy monolith exempt from any consequences, all that’s left is an extensive network of rogue, unelected intelligence officers carrying out extrajudicial missions for a variety of subjective, and occasionally personal, reasons.”

At press time, Wray confirmed the massive, unaccountable government secret agencies were unaware of any wrongdoing for violating constitutional rights.
Massive Unaccountable Government Secrecy or MUGS for short, sounds about right.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

your mind is a work of selective fucking fiction.....stop bothering the people having a discussion.....your shit is annoying the adults......

You do have problems!

My guess is that you've never spoken to another person in real life the way you do here. You sound like a coward...acting tough because you know you don't have to face any consequences on-line.

Ahhh...that's okay. You are easy to feel pity for.

Back