FEMA is doing nothing....

Are you advocating leaving the border unguarded so there will be more help recovering bodies, Damo?

One reason they are using helos instead of refrigerated trucks is because there's no roads in many of those places.

As for the chit-chat about adding a couple of zeroes to the body count, I wouldn't doubt adding one zero, which would make it closer to 2200, but not 22,000. That's just silly.

It's interesting to know that you get your news from some strange lady on TikTok...the Chinese app. LOL

Just another day with FEMA doing the hurricane recovery...

0380ed69d2504ecb0fb4149ead9a3017.jpg

Are you advocating leaving the border unguarded so there will be more help recovering bodies, Damo?

One reason they are using helos instead of refrigerated trucks is because there's no roads in many of those places.

As for the chit-chat about adding a couple of zeroes to the body count, I wouldn't doubt adding one zero, which would make it closer to 2200, but not 22,000. That's just silly.

It's interesting to know that you get your news from some strange lady on TikTok...the Chinese app. LOL
I am posting a video from X that I thought people here would like to talk about. Though I personally would wonder why the government has spent the Emergency Management Agency's budget at a border they've been telling us was "under control", as well as "safe and secure" and certainly not an emergency since they counteracted every single executive order that Trump signed on the subject.

Oh, that’s it, proof, first Greene, and now Pam Who, who ever the hell Pam Who is, all MAGA needs, Democrats did it, caused the hurricane, and now holding back on recovery, and the cult will swallow it
Poor anchovies, I am going to say this as nicely as I can,
FUCK YOU.
Nobody said the Republicans caused the hurricane but we all damn well know who caused the border crisis and if that is what is holding up government support, we also have a guilty party in the White House.

Poor anchovies, I am going to say this as nicely as I can,
FUCK YOU.
Nobody said the Republicans caused the hurricane but we all damn well know who caused the border crisis and if that is what is holding up government support, we also have a guilty party in the White House.
Suck it again

I am posting a video from X that I thought people here would like to talk about. Though I personally would wonder why the government has spent the Emergency Management Agency's budget at a border they've been telling us was "under control", as well as "safe and secure" and certainly not an emergency since they counteracted every single executive order that Trump signed on the subject.
Why are you making this up? We tend to have more respect for you for all of your efforts here.

This is really nothing more than nonsense that can be thoroughly debunked in mere seconds.

Back