Female Bodybuilders: Pumping Perfection

Number 4 is what I was talking about, there are 19 pictures. Number 4 of 19 looks like a man with lipstick and a bikini top on. If that is female...
Nah. #4 looks like S. Epatha Merkerson.

s_epatha_merkerson.jpg

There is a bleach blond gal at my gym who is a body builder, but nothing to this extreme.

These girls look like He-shees or troll dolls on massive steroids.
They pretty much have to take anabolic steroids to look like that. With rare exceptions women don't naturally produce the level of anabolic steroids needed to build and maintain that kind of muscle bulk no matter how much weight lifting they do.

When I was a fitness trainer that was the number 1 fear of most of my female students had, that they would gain that kind of muscle mass. I'd have to convince them that reisitance training would not produce bulk muscle but give them a lean, cut and balanced look.

By the way, virilization (when women appear masculine) is a pretty strong diagnostic sign of women abusing androgenic anabolic steroids. I'd think it would be safe to say all of these women pictured in the link are abusing AAS.

They pretty much have to take anabolic steroids to look like that. With rare exceptions women don't naturally produce the level of anabolic steroids needed to build and maintain that kind of muscle bulk no matter how much weight lifting they do.

When I was a fitness trainer that was the number 1 fear of most of my female students had, that they would gain that kind of muscle mass. I'd have to convince them that reisitance training would not produce bulk muscle but give them a lean, cut and balanced look.

When I started weight training, It was my #1 concern I can tell you. I want definition in my arms and all, but these women look hideous.

I agree with damo, many look like post op trannys.

Her arms look good in this pic, but in the ones above it's too much in my opinion.
Sure because here she's not "pumped up" as what happens when one is actively lifting, or 'tense posing". I'm sure some of the ones in the slide show look a lot better when they are relaxed as well.

Sure because here she's not "pumped up" as what happens when one is actively lifting, or 'tense posing". I'm sure some of the ones in the slide show look a lot better when they are relaxed as well.
None of them were even as close to as large in muscle as the chicks in the slide show. Those women in the slide show are at the point where they've lost too much estrogen to produce a monthly flow. These ladies are not.

None of them were even as close to as large in muscle as the chicks in the slide show. Those women in the slide show are at the point where they've lost too much estrogen to produce a monthly flow. These ladies are not.

Ahem.... I believe Christie's photos are all of the same lady.

Back