Female Bodybuilders: Pumping Perfection

None of them were even as close to as large in muscle as the chicks in the slide show. Those women in the slide show are at the point where they've lost too much estrogen to produce a monthly flow. These ladies are not.
That's my point Damo. Babes with muscles are hot, but when they get all steroided up I'd be out the door, in my car and with the gas pedal to the floor.

One of the most gorgeous bodybuilders ever, Cory Everson.

images

images

cory_everson_11.jpg
I remember her! I think I have one of her books, let me dust it off...

Ah. She's just not at the grossly testosterone filled level of the women in the OP.

I am sorry. I think women who think their bodies look good like that are nutzoids. Just the fake tans alone and the color line from the top of the neck up is just freaky.

There is a tall gangly girl at the gym who probably has like 18% body fat or lower. She oils herself up before exercising so she's "glossy". She spends far too much time in the sun and looks like a well-oiled taut, used piece of luggage.

When she works out on the Ellypitcal running machine she tugs her shorts up to watch the muscles in her legs flex as she runs. When she works with the free weights her eyes are at all times in the mirrors and she's constantly flailing around the weights in some bizarre attempt to work different muscles groups while listening to her Ipod. I think she's at the gym every day. She's obsessed with herself.

I am sorry. I think women who think their bodies look good like that are nutzoids. Just the fake tans alone and the color line from the top of the neck up is just freaky.

There is a tall gangly girl at the gym who probably has like 18% body fat or lower. She oils herself up before exercising so she's "glossy". She spends far too much time in the sun and looks like a well-oiled taut, used piece of luggage.

When she works out on the Ellypitcal running machine she tugs her shorts up to watch the muscles in her legs flex as she runs. When she works with the free weights her eyes are at all times in the mirrors and she's constantly flailing around the weights in some bizarre attempt to work different muscles groups while listening to her Ipod. I think she's at the gym every day. She's obsessed with herself.

That's terrible. She's obviously got a problem. Overexposure to the sun alone is going to make her look like a dead snake by the time she's 50. I am constantly after the women I know to stay out of the sun or wear sunscreen!

Back