Feminism And Romance Go Hand In Hand

Feminism isn't about being smart and successful. It's about villifying men and destroying families.
Hmmm... I don't feel villified.

I think you are confusing two different groups. Militant feminism may be exactly as you say, but shoot, this stuff started just to get them a vote. Do you think that a fight against misogyny and dismissal without regard to ability makes every woman "anti-men"?

Do you think that anti-abortion bombers make all Christians murderers?

Hmmm... I don't feel vilified.

I think you are confusing two different groups. Militant feminism may be exactly as you say, but shoot, this stuff started just to get them a vote. Do you think that a fight against misogyny and dismissal without regard to ability makes every woman "anti-men"?

Do you think that anti-abortion bombers make all christiand murderers?

Oh. You mean like "Radical" islam versus regular "good" islam?

Oh. You mean like "Radical" islam versus regular "good" islam?
No, I mean "radical" Christians vs. "Those who don't bomb abortion clinics and also don't protest military funerals saying that 'God Hates Fags".

Do you think those people who are 'radical' always mark the entire group as murderers? You have made it clear that some women who hate men and work to villify them mark all women with that same mark... Well unless they are servile and agree with you.

I'm just wondering how far this goes in your opinion?

No, I mean "radical" Christians vs. "Those who don't bomb abortion clinics and also don't protest military funerals saying that 'God Hates Fags".

Do you think those people who are 'radical' always mark the entire group as murderers? You have made it clear that some women who hate men and work to villify them mark all women with that same mark... Well unless they are servile and agree with you.

I'm just wondering how far this goes in your opinion?

Feminists use bombs? is that what you're saying?

I don't know, but they must have taken your brain.

I asked you specific questions, answer them or just admit that you fear answering the questions because they challenge your assumptions.

He was born without one...and since nature abhors a vacuum, a turnip grew there instead.

I don't know, but they must have taken your brain.

I asked you specific questions, answer them or just admit that you fear answering the questions because they challenge your assumptions.

Ideologies should be judged by their teachings. People by their actions. Islam IS a radical murderous teaching scripturally. just because some aren't currently bombing and may publicly say they never would, they still aren't doing shit to stop the radicals. Same with feminism, as an ideology it's warped, anti-male, and anti-family.

Ideologies should be judged by their teachings. People by their actions. Islam IS a radical murderous teaching scripturally. just because some aren't currently bombing and may publicly say they never would, they still aren't doing shit to stop the radicals. Same with feminism, as an ideology it's warped, anti-male, and anti-family.
This thread is not about Islam, none of the questions was about Islam, you are again avoiding answering my questions because they inconveniently challenge your assumptions.

Either answer the questions, or admit defeat and go hide and cry.

This thread is not about Islam, none of the questions was about Islam, you are again avoiding answering my questions because they inconveniently challenge your assumptions.

Either answer the questions, or admit defeat and go hide and cry.

blah blah blah. blah blah blah. blah. I will do neither.

LMAO.............

Haha. Turnip brain. AssHat is a turnip brain! lol. Third grade.

Lady T and Darla the KGB Ho's are dog piling on you while seducing damo in the process of maybe a twist or two with cippie in Canada! Where is Beefy when you need him...never mind is is still lost trying to find Reno!:cof1:

Back