Finally got a raise !

Actually Spinner, I have done some figuring and I should be able to save or invest over 50% of my salary after my divorce is final. And still have more free pocket money than before my divorce.

That is a good hourly rate. But your still punching the clock. Man that ot rate is really nice. I hope they don't deduct the time you post on this site from your time card.

Does anyone else find it, hmm what's the word, how about 'insane', how a guy who tallies up the most posts on here with thousands of them and spends all his day here gets a 25% raise?

Really makes it hard for Dems to try and sell their usual dumb line of that Republican economy really screwing over the working guy.

I got a 2000$ bonus last month and a raise that works out to about just over 5% increase, I figured I wouldn't mention it to spare hearing the usual annoying "Well that's great for you Dano, but what about all the other millions who are suffering" BS...good thing some dorky Dem like bscitizen said it first.

Actually Spinner, I have done some figuring and I should be able to save or invest over 50% of my salary after my divorce is final. And still have more free pocket money than before my divorce.
Yeah but you might run through the dough in your new wifeless life with having to keep replace the blow-up dolls that can't support your fatass and keep getting 'popped' and not in a good way...

Yeah but you might run through the dough in your new wifeless life with having to keep replace the blow-up dolls that can't support your fatass and keep getting 'popped' and not in a good way...
I am not a fatass Damo. Btw I have come to find out that eligable self supporting nice guys in my age group are in high demand :)
I have already been approached by 2 nice wido ladies from my wifes church, and my free love generation apparently carries over into the older ladies too ;)

No inflatable dolls needed. How do you know they pop anyway ? I had no idea :)

I am not a fatass Damo. Btw I have come to find out that eligable self supporting nice guys in my age group are in high demand :)
I have already been approached by 2 nice wido ladies from my wifes church, and my free love generation apparently carries over into the older ladies too ;)

Yeah I can hear them now:

"Yes Sarah he doesn't really do anything but sit at a keyboard and click on smiley faces, but he makes some good money that one and I need to buy more fancy wool for my knitting!"

25% after 4 years on no raises works out to a little more than 6% a year which is quite good. But how much futher along would you be if you had recieved the 6% each year? LOL Sorry don't mean to rain on your parade.

Dano Tell me now , how do you know that the inflatable dolls pop when used by a fatass ?
It's something I like to call the laws of physics, it requires some really deep logical thinking, you might want to stick to the smilies...maybe you can put your favorite smiley on your blowup doll to remind you of your true love.

You know on a serious note, if I were in your shoes I would have tried to make my marriage work, you know like give your wife a warning that you will leave if she doesn't change, talk things over. It's too bad when a marriage ends, a lot of them wouldn't if couples would try talking things over more.

btw Dano, I am salaried. I get paid the same if I work 20 hours or 60.
Some days are slow and others are very long. And I am on call 24/7.

It's something I like to call the laws of physics, it requires some really deep logical thinking, you might want to stick to the smilies...maybe you can put your favorite smiley on your blowup doll to remind you of your true love.

You know on a serious note, if I were in your shoes I would have tried to make my marriage work, you know like give your wife a warning that you will leave if she doesn't change, talk things over. It's too bad when a marriage ends, a lot of them wouldn't if couples would try talking things over more.

Why don't you start a "Dear Dano" column and put it up on a "cheap advice here' republican site.

How does one "get popped" in a 'good way"?

"Honey I'm home. Wanna get popped?"

"Oh how you do go on, you charmer you."

I swear to God it's a complete mystery to me that Republicans ever get laid.

How does one "get popped" in a 'good way"?

"Honey I'm home. Wanna get popped?"

"Oh how you do go on, you charmer you."

I swear to God it's a complete mystery to me that Republicans ever get laid.
LOL. Right. That's what Jeri Ryan said!

Back