Finally had to use ignore feature

tinfoil

Banned
I loathe the idea of using ignore, but evince made me crack. If I were in charge here she would have been banned long ago. she adds nothing good to this site

I loathe the idea of using ignore, but evince made me crack. If I were in charge here she would have been banned long ago. she adds nothing good to this site
Every village idiot has an idiot, even a virtual one.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I kinda view her as like a 3 year old running around and dumping ice cream in your hair. Annoying as fuck but basically harmless. Also her meltdowns are massively entertaining sometimes. I've put her on ignore a few times myself but I just can't help reading her retarded thoughts.

And yes a case could be made for banning her, she clearly just spazzes out, bumps dead threads, spams massive amounts of text here and there... and she's been bitch slapped a few times, but I don't know if she's risen to perma status or anything like that.

She is useless even as a chew bone.
But I dont think the rules allow for banning for inane.
Wouldn't object to an executive decision though.

I kinda view her as like a 3 year old running around and dumping ice cream in your hair. Annoying as fuck but basically harmless. Also her meltdowns are massively entertaining sometimes. I've put her on ignore a few times myself but I just can't help reading her retarded thoughts.

And yes a case could be made for banning her, she clearly just spazzes out, bumps dead threads, spams massive amounts of text here and there... and she's been bitch slapped a few times, but I don't know if she's risen to perma status or anything like that.

...like that, yet!!

:D

I would love to have a forum wide poll to determine banning members. Once a month run the ban poll and clean house. Let the forum decide when a poster needs to go

take ban nominations all month long and hold the poll on the last day of the month. If you get more clicks for ban than for stay, you are gone for the next month

Meh...it's not like she's Irish.

How about we appoint electors based on how many poster lean left or right. Then run the poll and the electors decide :-)

It would serve a dual purpose as a civics lesson for liberals on our representative republic.

hang him high

if you continue to threaten the presidents life I will report you to the secret service. You are sounding more and more mentally unstable.

FYI: watermark was visited by the secret service for pretty much exactly the same stuff you've been saying.

You will be on your best behavior with regards to those comments, or you'll be getting a visit from the men in black. Count on it.

Back