Finally had to use ignore feature

if you continue to threaten the presidents life I will report you to the secret service. You are sounding more and more mentally unstable.

FYI: watermark was visited by the secret service for pretty much exactly the same stuff you've been saying.

You will be on your best behavior with regards to those comments, or you'll be getting a visit from the men in black. Count on it.

MEN-IN-BLACK.jpg

if you continue to threaten the presidents life I will report you to the secret service. You are sounding more and more mentally unstable.

FYI: watermark was visited by the secret service for pretty much exactly the same stuff you've been saying.

You will be on your best behavior with regards to those comments, or you'll be getting a visit from the men in black. Count on it.

Why promise her that? I's only going to make it worse. She hasn't had a visit from a man in decades.

Banning people should be left to fascists. It seems to me that Evince talks a great deal more sense than those who go in for banning people, most of whom have attitudes that won't take a deal of looking into. Heil Trump!

Back