Finally Released

Well If I had been treated as this guy apparently was I would think about killing someones ass on the side that had imprisoned me as well.

How many have been release from Gitmo and then caught back in country killing? How many have been rearrested for terrorist plots? To many to count. Seems no one in Gitmo is guilty of anything at all.

I don't know of any. Do you have any links to give us a count on that?

Immie

But it is fine you come out and admit that you believe this guy over the American soldiers that you say you support. Good support you have there!

There have been many, I don't keep count. If you missed it then you are not paying attention.

Just like I thought, you can't support your statements.

I'll take that as confirmation that you are speaking out of your ass on this one.

Immie

I have an unwritten rule to only ignore the trolls that are extremely vulgar, use the N-word as if it were "and", or play off of other people's handles. Being rude or a jerk as Toby can be does not qualify. If it did, I might ignore 75% of the people on site including myself.

Immie

An islamofacist would never lie. The man must be telling the truth. Islam is the religion of peace and honesty.

Lets see, I'm old and had open heart surgery. But I could still set up in a position and shoot at people easily. I could still build and instruct in the building of boobytraps. I can still make plans for other people to carry out. And I can play off the helpless old man image too. Something tells me there's a lot more here than meets the eye and a lot more than is being reported by some liberal reporter.

even a helpless looking old man can be an evil son of a bitch.

An islamofacist would never lie. The man must be telling the truth. Islam is the religion of peace and honesty.

Lets see, I'm old and had open heart surgery. But I could still set up in a position and shoot at people easily. I could still build and instruct in the building of boobytraps. I can still make plans for other people to carry out. And I can play off the helpless old man image too. Something tells me there's a lot more here than meets the eye and a lot more than is being reported by some liberal reporter.

even a helpless looking old man can be an evil son of a bitch.

So then Bush is soft on terror? Good we agree.

Back