First Hooker is a Spreader

Wonder why it is that the likes of Doris objects to me calling the VP Horizontal Harris yet says nothing about this odious cunt calling Melania the first hooker? It's a rhetorical question by the way!

Wonder why it is that the likes of Doris objects to me calling the VP Horizontal Harris yet says nothing about this odious cunt calling Melania the first hooker? It's a rhetorical question by the way!

more from the low IQ opioid addict

Two sets of rules....I think I may have mentioned this before;)

well, because harris soars above you like an eagle soaring over a bunch of maggots feasting on a dead rat in a sewer, and melania somehow forced herself to marry a chickenshit pear shaped pig like trump for his dough and a chance for her and her family to come to this country....have you been hit real hard on top of the head with a hammer recently? is that why you ask such stupid fuck questions?

Two sets of rules....I think I may have mentioned this before;)

true, we democrats tell the truth, and you stupid shit trump stooges lie almost as much as he does. why do you stupid ass trump stooges love a lying chickenshit like trump so much? anyway?

well, because harris soars above you like an eagle soaring over a bunch of maggots feasting on a dead rat in a sewer, and melania somehow forced herself to marry a chickenshit pear shaped pig like trump for his dough and a chance for her and her family to come to this country....have you been hit real hard on top of the head with a hammer recently? is that why you ask such stupid fuck questions?
I'm impressed;)

What Gladys the Pasta Dish fails to notice is I have called people out in the past and I have groaned posts. Maybe, he should sober up and pay attention.

true, we democrats tell the truth, and you stupid shit trump stooges lie almost as much as he does. why do you stupid ass trump stooges love a lying chickenshit like trump so much? anyway?
She always cries about two sets of rules, but when Damocles asked her for proof, she couldn’t give any. She’s a moron.

He's a reflection of what they see in their mirrors every day -- racist, dishonest, unfaithful, corrupt, me-first-you-never, vulgar, fake, unintelligent, poorly-educated, and as Christian as your average pigeon.

What Gladys the Pasta Dish fails to notice is I have called people out in the past and I have groaned posts. Maybe, he should sober up and pay attention.

not sure who gladys the pasta dish is, but who gives a shit about your other posts, boy? if you are a male. why the lame ass attempt at an insult of Kamala Harris, pig, when she is so superior to your honky ass? racism? sexism? just being envious-ism?

She always cries about two sets of rules, but when Damocles asked her for proof, she couldn’t give any. She’s a moron.

Well, except for those times when she's lied about having a sock, posted my real name here, clearly violated 12b with a vulgar remark about Christiefan, yet still hasn't been banned like anyone else would have. Those "two sets of rules"? :laugh:

Another barrage of drivel from the Lord of Cretins.

not sure who gladys the pasta dish is, but who gives a shit about your other posts, boy? if you are a male. why the lame ass attempt at an insult of Kamala Harris, pig, when she is so superior to your honky ass? racism? sexism? just being envious-ism?
Primavera, come on, man

Back