First Hooker is a Spreader

more from the low IQ opioid addict

I R O N Y!!!!

tenor.gif

well, because harris soars above you like an eagle soaring over a bunch of maggots feasting on a dead rat in a sewer, and melania somehow forced herself to marry a chickenshit pear shaped pig like trump for his dough and a chance for her and her family to come to this country....have you been hit real hard on top of the head with a hammer recently? is that why you ask such stupid fuck questions?

tenor.gif

Well, how much debt have you got?????????????????

I owe 180 on the city house and 130 on the mountain home. When I retire I'll sell the city home and use the proceeds to put an addition on my mountain home- the rest I'll keep liquid so as not to touch my 401k or tap into my SS. I will keep the mortgage because it's a hedge against inflation and the interest rate is far below my average portfolio earnings. All of the cars were paid for in cash or zero interest, or short term loans.

I owe 180 on the city house and 130 on the mountain home. When I retire I'll sell the city home and use the proceeds to put an addition on my mountain home- the rest I'll keep liquid so as not to touch my 401k or tap into my SS. I will keep the mortgage because it's a hedge against inflation and the interest rate is far below my average portfolio earnings. All of the cars were paid for in cash or zero interest, or short term loans.

You know, a hot wife can be a rather expensive toy, which can drain your wallet rather quickly.

You know, a hot wife can be a rather expensive toy, which can drain your wallet rather quickly.

When we met in college I knew that she was a keeper because she didn't like a lot of jewelry and didn't have expensive tastes. In fact I've had to encourage her to up-spend on her last car, bought new 2011 328xi. She still loves it and every year for her birthday the gift that she asks for is for me to detail it.

I notice that my remarks earlier that the people judging folks by who they have sex with are always idiots still ring true. The attempts to "slut shame" are always a weak posit by true idiots.

Well, except for those times when she's lied about having a sock, posted my real name here, clearly violated 12b with a vulgar remark about Christiefan, yet still hasn't been banned like anyone else would have. Those "two sets of rules"? :laugh:

Is TOPICWAQ still tagging after you? You got that black magic, woman! Meeoooow!

Is TOPICWAQ still tagging after you? You got that black magic, woman! Meeoooow!

Oh always. It's fun watching the increasing escalation the longer I ignore her pleas to LOOK AT ME... LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! She really went on a whore-post-fest yesterday, then deleted them later after the sick obsession was pointed out, once again.

Happy holidays to you and yours!

The wealthy have different rules than the rest of us. The Trump rules are the most special of all.

:laugh: Yep. I think one of my favorite is how any (D) president who didn't serve in the armed forces is a wimp and a draft dodger. Yet when they have an actual fake-bone-spurs draft dodger in the WH, suddenly that's okay because (R).

tiny Trump is just renting the hot wife, but i guess to his hard core stooge supporters, it is still a lot better than having to rent blind, lame, stump-broke goats to have sex with as they have to do if they want any.

Back