First Pervert Weiner, Now Pervert San Diego Dem. Mayor Filner

Are your kids?
Folks, this shows ya'all how I have literally Cyber Lobotomized this fool, look at how weak Baby Huey's reply is. I knows how to get the best of any Liberal, it is something that I was born with, I guess. The old Board members knows how I routinely turned Libs everyway butt lose. Many of them would lose their cools, Right online, like Howey/Baby Huey is close to doing here, this fool will soon go bonkers on me, they always do, like clockwork.

Dude...if anyone knew bonkers it would be you. Twinkie lover.
Baby Huey(Howey) is now down to ridiculous single sentence replies because I own the fool mentally, his intellect has been short circuited by yours truly. It is amazing how I can mentally dominate Libs, it must be God's will. After I post a proven fact with documentation, they all go online like a bunch of T-Bird winos at Happy Hour, to defend their Lib causes, which are indefensible most of the time, it is really pathetic to behold. So many Libs, so little time.......LOL

They shot his ass off, and he looks like a street gangsta right out of Scarface with Al Pacino. Is President Obama a White Negroid?

hey did you know latinos come in different flavors?

Puig is latino and is a black man.

does that blow your little hamster wheel of a brain?

BTW he hit his first walk off home run yesterday

hey did you know latinos come in different flavors?

Puig is latino and is a black man.

does that blow your little hamster wheel of a brain?

BTW he hit his first walk off home run yesterday
I played on the golf team in High School and College, and learned tennis much later. My very first Tennis Tournament was a "D" level which I won, skipped the "C"s, went into the "B"s, went to finals in my first "B" tourney, lost to a college player, then I was automatically elevated to the "A" level Tournaments, which were too difficult for me to win. In School, the Libs promoted that team sports were the way to go, so if you played tennis or golf, you were not manly. I did not know then, but I know now, Tennis and Golf are the most difficult sports to master in the world, end of story. Former baseball great Johnny Bench and basketball HOF Michael Jordan both thought that he could become good enough to play pro golf, but they both failed miserably. Being 6' 8" and Jumping up and dropping a basketball into a much bigger basket is ridiculously easy, but I will say that baseball is much more difficult than basketball. Try playing tennis for 3 hours in 104 degree heat, I have and I ran my opponent all around the court to the point that he quit, claiming heat stroke. He(Samir) was from Saudi Arabia and he could never defeat me in at least 10 matches...all true.

I played on the golf team in High School and College, and learned tennis much later. My very first Tennis Tournament was a "D" level which I won, skipped the "C"s, went into the "B"s, went to finals in my first "B" tourney, lost to a college player, then I was automatically elevated to the "A" level Tournaments, which were too difficult for me to win. In School, the Libs promoted that team sports were the way to go, so if you played tennis or golf, you were not manly. I did not know then, but I know now, Tennis and Golf are the most difficult sports to master in the world, end of story. Former baseball great Johnny Bench and basketball HOF Michael Jordan both thought that he could become good enough to play pro golf, but they both failed miserably. Being 6' 8" and Jumping up and dropping a basketball into a much bigger basket is ridiculously easy, but I will say that baseball is much more difficult than basketball. Try playing tennis for 3 hours in 104 degree heat, I have and I ran my opponent all around the court to the point that he quit, claiming heat stroke. He(Samir) was from Saudi Arabia and he could never defeat me in at least 10 matches...all true.

your insane

Back