First visit to a rec dispensary

Rune

Mjölner
I finished a job in Taunton and was out of weed.
I googled and found a recreational dispensary 20 minutes away in Fall River.
Overall, it was a good experience. There was a nice variety and the prices were fair.
I chose a 1/4 of Sour Kush and a gram of dabs.

The weed was fire from the first hit.
The service was great. The wait was short, about 10 minutes.
The cop at the door was funny and friendly. No warrant checks or other hassle.

Mass tax rate on weed is 20%, which I think is fair.

Your mileage may vary.

Nice. It was just legalized here in Michigan last year. So far we don't have any rec dispensaries, and our city doesn't want to deal with them because hassle. *sigh*

Overall, it was a good experience. There was a nice variety and the prices were fair.

Your mileage may vary.

it's a beautiful time rune :)

I have multiple dispensaries within like a 15 minute drive of my place.

the tax sucks balls

I've gone to NETA a lot, (which is one I don't live near so don't bother triangulating my coordinates), and their cartridges aren't good.

weed is decent

my favorites right now are white cinderella 99, and chemdog. Both are hybrids. I'm digging the hybrids lately.

the tax sucks balls

I've gone to NETA a lot, (which is one I don't live near so don't bother triangulating my coordinates), and their cartridges aren't good.

weed is decent

my favorites right now are white cinderella 99, and chemdog. Both are hybrids. I'm digging the hybrids lately.

Looks like they're remodeling a building, about 2 blocks away, and plan on making it the first dispensary in our area.

Asking for a friend.
Say someone lived in Ohio,went to Michigan,can they purchase at a dispensary?

What Jade said is also the way it works in Washington State. As long as you can prove that you are 21+, they don't care where your are from. But once you cross the state line, you are on your own.

the tax sucks balls

weed is decent

Grind; I can't count the number of times that I said that I would gladly pay the tax to be able to go in a store and buy a pack of Panama Reds.
It would be hypocritical forme to now disdain the taxes.

Grind; I can't count the number of times that I said that I would gladly pay the tax to be able to go in a store and buy a pack of Panama Reds.
It would be hypocritical forme to now disdain the taxes.

well i mean, yeah it's better than the alternative of not having easy weed, but still better than no taxes at all. but yes, big improvement overall

Your mileage may vary.

I am clueless about this weed industry, but I do not understand why cops are stationed at these dispensaries.

I am clueless about this weed industry, but I do not understand why cops are stationed at these dispensaries.

What state do you live in? There are no cops stationed outside Hawaii, Washington or California. Unless they are invisible....

Your mileage may vary.

I have been pleasantly surprised by how awesome the glorious herb stores are around where I live in Cali. The edibles are amazing. Security is super low key. It is almost like walking into any convenience store.

the cost of "dispensary" weed= consent to surrendered /forfeited 2nd amendment right to bear arms. genius.

No, you fucking retard.
My son was with me, told the cop that he was carrying and the cop didn't even ask to see his carry permit.

Back