First visit to a rec dispensary

Probably at first, while it is all new to folks. Marijuana stores are very mellow places by nature. As for patrolling cops, they don't even look when they drive past marijuana shops.

Fall River is a nasty city.
One of the towns/cities which were the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the former mill town has suffered economically since the Civil War.
It is a highly depressed area and there is a lot of crime.
The security is to prevent the store from being robbed.

I was mugged, robbed of thousands of dollars, had my car destroyed and was physically assaulted in one bad incident in Fall River, almost 40 years ago. It hasn't gotten better.

the state gov.of mass. [confederate state] has surrendered the people [users] of the state's right to bear arms according to fed law and mass is neutering the population by technical consent. genius. enjoy your jovial local cops for now.it is a matter of time until the confederate states require complete disarming of the residents of these confederate states.

Mass is a Commonwealth you fucking moron.

Fall River is a nasty city.
One of the towns/cities which were the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the former mill town has suffered economically since the Civil War.
It is a highly depressed area and there is a lot of crime.
The security is to prevent the store from being robbed.

I was mugged, robbed of thousands of dollars, had my car destroyed and was physically assaulted in one bad incident in Fall River, almost 40 years ago. It hasn't gotten better.

What? Who did that to you and what ever happened to the loser(s)?

What? Who did that to you and what ever happened to the loser(s)?

I had a flat tire on the interstate which runs through Fall River. Two thugs came out of the night. I locked my girlfriend in the car but while I grappled with one, who cut my hand, the other ripped the back windshield wiper off and smashed all the windows out of the car. I had to submit. They got all our cash and jewelery. Even I had a diamond stud but the girl was rich and loaded with antique jewelry she had inherited. The thugs were never caught.

You think you wouldn't need Security at a Pot Store?

Depends. Location, location, location. If the cops are standing outside your marijuana shops, you should go to better neighborhoods to buy your marijuana. Or perhaps you don't have the discretionary money to be purchasing marijuana. Where I live patrolling cops don't even look at people purchasing marijuana legally. They have better things to do.

Back