Five reasons why going to Mars is a terrible idea

cancel2 2022

Canceled
There are just so many obstacles that I can't see it happening in the next 20-30 years, especially if you want the humans to return to Earth.

The main thing that really makes it a terrible idea, is that we can't send every right-winger in the country there ONE WAY.

The main thing that really makes it a terrible idea, is that we can't send every right-winger in the country there ONE WAY.

I wouldn't have gone on the attack with this one. I don't know about you, but going to Mars is a waste. It's probably a rare opportunity that people on both sides might agree.

I wouldn't have gone on the attack with this one. I don't know about you, but going to Mars is a waste. It's probably a rare opportunity that people on both sides might agree.

Meh.

One takes the opportunity where one finds it.

Not like one of them would pass one up.

Trying to be civilized towards them is the left's most common mistakes.

BTW, I agree that a Mars mission at this point in our technological development is a bad idea.

Meh.

BTW, I agree that a Mars mission at this point in our technological development is a bad idea.

Thinking that a large portion of those on the left are civilized is a mistake.

Meh.

Where's your twin Gomer, he's never far behind!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Who is going to fund all the food stamps and welfare for the blacks?

They won't need them anymore after all the racist rednecks who support workplace discrimination are safely on their way into outer space, never to return.

They won't need them anymore after all the racist rednecks who support workplace discrimination are safely on their way into outer space, never to return.

It's not discrimination to not hire someone unqualified. That's just another excuse by those that don't have the skills to do the job but expect to be hire anyway.

Back