Five reasons why going to Mars is a terrible idea

Fuck you're like a piece of shit that just can't scrape off your shoe.

Looks to me like you're a stupid motherfucker that simply won't answer simple questions.

If you're going to make demands I do something, you should either be the one that signs my checks or man enough to back up what you demand I do.

Looks to me like you're a stupid motherfucker that simply won't answer simple questions.

If you're going to make demands I do something, you should either be the one that signs my checks or man enough to back up what you demand I do.
No mush, I will just threadban you in future. Save your OK Corral bullshit for somebody else. You're not Wyatt Earp, more Wyatt Twerp

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

No mush, I will just threadban you in future. Save your OK Corral bullshit for somebody else. You're not Wyatt Earp, more Wyatt Twerp

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

And add yourself to the list of those that run like a whiny bitch when someone says something they don't like.

I'm not the one making demands of someone then thinking running from them proves you're anything but a coward. Expecting you to back up your demand isn't being Wyatt Earp. Not my fault you talk shit then eat it when someone expects you to defend what you demand. And running away isn't defending it.

Meh.

One takes the opportunity where one finds it.

Not like one of them would pass one up.

Trying to be civilized towards them is the left's most common mistakes.

BTW, I agree that a Mars mission at this point in our technological development is a bad idea.

Typical far left liberal, never takes personal responsibility.

You're a waste.

Back