Fleetwood Mac 2018-2019 Tour dates ( on sale May 4th)

anatta

100% recycled karma
leetwood Mac Tour Dates:

Oct. 3 -- Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center

Oct. 6 -- Chicago, IL @ United Center

Oct. 10 -- Louisville, KY @ KFC Yum! Center (on sale May 11)

Oct. 12 -- Lincoln, NE @ Pinnacle Bank Arena

Oct. 14 -- Des Moines, IA @ Wells Fargo Arena

Oct. 16 -- Indianapolis, IN @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse

Oct. 18 -- Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Oct. 20 -- St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center

Oct. 22 -- St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

Oct. 26 -- Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena

Oct. 28 -- Milwaukee, WI @ Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center

Oct. 30 -- Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena

Nov. 1 -- Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena

Nov. 3 -- Ottawa, ON @ Canadian Tire Centre

Nov. 5 -- Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

Nov. 7 -- Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena

Nov. 10 -- Edmonton, AB @ Rogers Place

Nov. 12 -- Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome

Nov. 14 -- Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena

Nov. 17 -- Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome

Nov. 19 -- Portland, OR @ Moda Center

Nov. 21 -- San Jose, CA @ SAP Center at San Jose

Nov. 23 -- Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center

Nov. 25 -- Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena

Nov. 28 -- Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena

Nov. 30 -- Las Vegas, NV @ T-Mobile Arena

Dec. 3 -- Denver, CO @Pepsi Center

Dec. 6 -- Fresno, CA @ Save Mart Center

Dec. 8 -- San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena

Dec. 11 -- Inglewood, CA @ The Forum

Dec. 13 -- Inglewood, CA @ The Forum

Feb. 5 -- Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Feb. 7 -- Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center

Feb. 9 -- Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center

Feb. 13 -- Birmingham, AL @ Legacy Arena at the BJCC

Feb. 16 -- New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center

Feb. 18 -- Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena

Feb. 20 -- Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center

Feb. 22 -- Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena

Feb. 24 -- Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center

Feb. 27 -- Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena

March 3 -- Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena

March 5 -- Washington, DC @ Capital One Arena

March 9 -- Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall

March 11 -- New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden (on sale May 5)

March 13 -- Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center (on sale May 5)

March 15 -- Hartford, CT @ XL Center

March 20 -- Albany, NY @ Times Union Center

March 24 -- Baltimore, MD @ Royal Farms Arena

March 26 -- Buffalo, NY @ KeyBank Center

March 31 -- Boston, MA @ TD Garden

Apr. 5 -- Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center

Ok. Whole band want to record an album but Stevie doesnt want to.
They go ahead and do a duo album of Lindsey and Christine and wait for Stevie to decide she is willing to work with them again.

Lindsey doesnt want to go on tour JUST YET, and they go "forget this, we are done with him and moving on!"
Talk about unfair melodrama! Go record some solo albums and let some angst out on record.
I'm ready to fork over money for anything Lindsey works on.

Holy smoke, these old farts are still alive?

I considered them way too wimpy in my head banging days, when the most introspective music I would listen too was Iron Maiden...cranked to eleven!

But over the years, I began to realize what a masterpiece that Rumors album was....Stevie Nicks should be ranked top five rock vocalists of all time, and not even open for debate!

Too bad there's not a band named "Cheese" who could open for them, so you could say.....

"I'm going to see Fleetwood Mac 'n Cheese!!!!" :awesome:

Otherwise I couldn't much care. They had a couple of pretty good songs, but mostly they were a corporate commercial Top 40 schlock band.

On a side note, I read recently that they fired Lindsey Buckingham and replaced him with recently unemployed former Heartbreaker Mike Campbell and Neil Finn of Crowded House.

Fleetwood Mac reveals why Lindsey Buckingham was ousted

Too bad there's not a band named "Cheese" who could open for them, so you could say.....

"I'm going to see Fleetwood Mac 'n Cheese!!!!" :awesome:

Otherwise I couldn't much care. They had a couple of pretty good songs, but mostly they were a corporate commercial Top 40 schlock band.

On a side note, I read recently that they fired Lindsey Buckingham and replaced him with recently unemployed former Heartbreaker Mike Campbell and Neil Finn of Crowded House.
[/B]
Fleetwood Mac reveals why Lindsey Buckingham was ousted
Not Corporate at all, but .
( Lindsey Buckingham)extremely talented flamenco guitarist and more was the energy on stage that kept them going on year long tours, especially as they are in their 60-70's now.

I could not keep but watching him on stage no mater whom else is playing at the Reunion tour 2014
He'll be deeply missed.
++

The members of Fleetwood Mac on Wednesday said they parted ways with longtime guitarist Lindsey Buckingham, one of the rock group’s most influential members, due to conflicts over their upcoming North American tour.
Heartbreaker Mike Campbell and Neil Finn of Crowded House replace Lindsey
~~
Whole band want to record an album but Stevie doesnt want to.
They go ahead and do a duo album of Lindsey and Christine and wait for Stevie to decide she is willing to work with them again.
Lindsey isn't ready to go on tour JUST YET having just toured with Christine while the rest of the band were off from touring and recording, and they go "forget this, we are done with him and moving on!"

Talk about unfair melodrama! Do a solo album or show, and enjoy being able to be onstage by yourself
I'm ready to fork over money for anything Lindsey works on.

Last edited:
Jane-Howze-Fleetwood-Mac-December-2014-John-and-Christine-McVie-from-left-Mick-Fleetwood-Stevie-Nicks-and-Lindsay-Buckingham_071759.jpg

20180410_105356_0.jpg

2014 tour

Commercial band.
Commercial bands don't go on year long tours sell outs.
Hell- how many bands even tour anymore? The Heartbreakers just died. Rock is almost dead.

FM are singer songwriters of massive talents. They don't make 'em like that anymore

Commercial bands don't go on year long tours sell outs.
Hell- how many bands even tour anymore? The Heartbreakers just died. Rock is almost dead.

FM are singer songwriters of massive talents. They don't make 'em like that anymore

Looks to me like they're cashing in on the nostalgia craze. Everyone longs for the 70's. Even people who weren't around back then. I'm not saying they aren't good musicians and singers, it's just that they always went after mass commercial appeal and never took chances or tried anything risky.

And that whole in house, behind the music, soap opera drama thing always turned me off. I always saw them as typical spoiled rotten, California celebrity douchebags.

Honestly, if they don't already have enough money, they did something wrong. Watching these old fogey bands out there jiggling their flab with their saggy necks and chins is kind of embarrassing. They need to retire.

Looks to me like they're cashing in on the nostalgia craze. Everyone longs for the 70's. Even people who weren't around back then. I'm not saying they aren't good musicians and singers, it's just that they always went after mass commercial appeal and never took chances or tried anything risky.

And that whole in house, behind the music, soap opera drama thing always turned me off. I always saw them as typical spoiled rotten, California celebrity douchebags.

Honestly, if they don't already have enough money, they did something wrong. Watching these old fogey bands out there jiggling their flab with their saggy necks and chins is kind of embarrassing. They need to retire.
It's not about money -they are all rich beyond belief.

You obviously do not know their catalog. it's much more the Rumors

Tusk was avante' guard ( but the writing strong as always).
Mirage is still one of the best albums ever produced with pop hits like Little Lies -
but also the rocker Empire State.

They'll be dead soon enough-just like the rest of rock and roll-they still do long tours lively sets
to sold out audiences worldwide.

I don't go see nostalgia bands, with the exception of the Moody Blues
If they can't put on a show of Heartbreaks or FM quality,i'll stay home and listen to old vinyl

Holy smoke, these old farts are still alive?

I considered them way too wimpy in my head banging days, when the most introspective music I would listen too was Iron Maiden...cranked to eleven!

But over the years, I began to realize what a masterpiece that Rumors album was....Stevie Nicks should be ranked top five rock vocalists of all time, and not even open for debate!
Here’s where we disagree, I can’t stand her billy goat voice, sorry, hugs!

I totally get it....the raspy voice of a smoker. Not everyone's cup of tea!
But, I guess I must tend to like crappy singers....I like Tom Petty's voice, and really, purely technically, that guy can't sing at all!

Stevie Nicks

Born May 26th, 1948
Key Tracks "Landslide," "Dreams" (Fleetwood Mac) "Stand Back" (solo)
Influenced Natalie Maines, Sarah McLachlan, Courtney Love

Sheryl Crow calls Stevie Nicks' voice a "combination of sheer vulnerability and power," and Courtney Love swoons over "that ridiculous beautiful tone."
Nicks' strong, deceptively versatile voice — by turns husky, warm, velvety and childlike — has provided the color and texture for songs ranging from smooth and mysterious Fleetwood Mac hits such as "Rhiannon" and "Dreams" to solo rockers like "Stand Back."
"She's so tiny, and this big, deep voice comes rattling out, and I think that's very sexy," said Debbie Harry of Blondie.
Nicks has influenced and mentored a wide generation of younger female singers, from the country of the Dixie Chicks to the sweet pop of Vanessa Carlton. "Her voice soothes me," says Love, "gives me something to aspire to and leaves me feeling courageous."
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...rs-of-all-time-19691231/stevie-nicks-20101202

But, I guess I must tend to like crappy singers....I like Tom Petty's voice, and really, purely technically, that guy can't sing at all!
neither could Dylan ! lol
Petty's got just the right amount of twang - and ANYONE who is a singer/songwriter gets all my attention
I'm already missing his band. The Heartbreakers are/were amazing live. Even better then FM

I always thought Christine McVie was under appreciated. The Rumors album is an exceptional work of art, even though I didn’t like Nick’s voice.

I always thought Nick's was overrated as a singer.

And that veil thing she used to do during her "veil phase", twirling around all the time. :palm:

See Stand Back video.

they are best when they are all together.
Peter Green/Bob Welsh era was OK,but it lacked any pretense of commercial listenability.

Guess I'll suck it up and drag my arse to Tampa.. get a nosebleed seat and see how Mike Campbell does it.

Back