Fleetwood Mac 2018-2019 Tour dates ( on sale May 4th)

fleetwood-mac-new-lineup-first-picture-2018-77e1da91-6a10-46d3-8b48-a203c150139c.jpg

Fleetwood Mac Detail New Tour and Talk Life After Lindsey Buckingham
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...tail-new-tour-talk-lindsey-buckingham-w519492

I totally get it....the raspy voice of a smoker. Not everyone's cup of tea!
But, I guess I must tend to like crappy singers....I like Tom Petty's voice, and really, purely technically, that guy can't sing at all!

When I was a little kid, I was play pals with a little Cuban-American girl in my neighborhood in Long Island, NY.

Both of our dad's were stationed at the same military base and moon lighted together as bartenders at the base NCO club. Anyway, the girl had a sister who was two years older than her who I also knew.

After both our families moved away, we stayed in touch over the years.

The older sister went on to become a singer in a somewhat successful 70's vocal band called Desmond Child and Rouge. They appeared on SNL once around 1979. I heard they also worked with Aerosmith. Anyway, after the group disbanded, she went out on her own. Released an 80's dance single and album, but also sang backup for Stevie Nicks who, believe it or not, returned the favor on one of her albums.

During a phone call in the 90's, her mother told my mom that she and her family lived right around the corner from OJ Simpson's Bel Aire house where the Bronco chase ended up.

True story.

As a proud Trojan nothing better than seeing Fleetwood Mac and the USC Marching Band perform TUSK together.

As a proud Trojan nothing better than seeing Fleetwood Mac and the USC Marching Band perform TUSK together.
I took a girl to Daytona Beach for a weekend with nothing but the CD Tusk in the CD trays.

we kept playing Over and Over ;)

Back