Florida Horse Owner Accuses Illegals of Abducting and Killing His Horses For Meat

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
We have got to remove these illegal alien monsters. Diversity is a horrible idea esp when the invaders have IQs of 50 and can only do crime and welfare.

sep 18 2024 “It’s a terrifying feeling,” said owner David Bradley. “This is the same thing as going into someone’s yard, taking their dog, and cooking it.”
Bradley had owned the two horses, named Sammy and War, for more than five years, describing them as beloved family pets.

“They were like a big puppy, we’d go horseback riding with them all the time,” he said.

After the remains of the pet horses were found miles from his property, Bradley was unequivocal about who is to blame.

“This is a big cultural thing. In Cuba, people believe that eating horse meat will cure things like AIDS and cancer,” said Bradley

Again i remind people to insist the govt enforce section 1324 title 8 which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. That means they get nothing - no jobs or freebies or even housing. Enforce that law and these monsters will leave.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

Horses are the most intelligent animal on earth. Usually more intelligent than dogs... well, except border collies, of course.

Some say it is a few types of octopuses, but their mode of life is so alien to ours, I don't think it fits.

Eating horses is a bit like eating people, border collies or monkeys.

Unless starving in a survival situation, I couldn't do it. Just the thought turns my stomach.

-

Last edited:
Horses are the most intelligent animal on earth. Usually more intelligent than dogs... well, except border collies, of coarse.

Some say it is a few types of octopuses, but their mode of life is so alien to ours, I don't think it fits.

Unless starving in a survival situation, I couldn't do it. Just the thought turns my stomach.

-
A. "of course" not "of coarse"

2. chimps are smarter than horses. As are dolphins, crows, and even pigs.

And that's not an opinion, it's a fact. Look it up.

Horses are the most intelligent animal on earth. Usually more intelligent than dogs... well, except border collies, of course.

-
many different people eat Horse meat.

Back