Food Shortage

Yep that's pretty much what Darla said as well! I must be doing something right if I can piss off a feminazi and a redneck.

Piss off? Keep thinking that if it makes you feel better. While doing it, mind your own fucking business foreigner.

He has no right to be worried about Americans, because he isn't one. We don't want you here. You are an internal foreigner and have no place in this country. Please make it a better one and put a bullet in your head.

If your own citizens are starving, you have a reason not to be worried about the starvation of others. If your citizens aren't, you don't have one. His logic is bizarre.

You take care of your own first and expect others to take care of their own. Nothing wrong with that logic. It can be applied on a more local level. MY family comes before your family. I'd let your starve before mine would go without.

He has no right to be worried about Americans, because he isn't one. We don't want you here. You are an internal foreigner and have no place in this country. Please make it a better one and put a bullet in your head.

Tell you what, asshole. If you want me go, step up and make the mistake of trying to do it yourself.

Back