For Men Only - Happy March 14th

cawacko

Gentlemen, Happy Steak and BJ Day. God speed to the men working to make this a national holiday. May your wife/girlfriend/mistress/future-ex treat you as the King you are today.

Gentlemen, Happy Steak and BJ Day. God speed to the men working to make this a national holiday. May your wife/girlfriend/mistress/future-ex treat you as the King you are today.

I remember someone posting this last year! Must have been you and you had it marked on your calendar!

I will admit it only sounds fair....after all, we already have Valentine's Day when men are expected to do whatever it takes to make women happy....and we are so much easier to satisfy......

I knew before I opened this it was going to be something really stupid.
Now hold on just a second here! What the hell is stupid about a steak and a blow job? I took my wife to Mitchell Camerons for Valentines day, wrote her a poem, bought her flowers and gave her a bubble bath and a massage......is a steak and blow job to much to ask?

Now hold on just a second here! What the hell is stupid about a steak and a blow job? I took my wife to Mitchell Camerons for Valentines day, wrote her a poem, bought her flowers and gave her a bubble bath and a massage......is a steak and blow job to much to ask?

Thank you Mott. You're the only man on the board to appreciate this (you're also from Ohio which makes you superior). The others must be afraid or gay to not celebrate such a wonderful day.

Thank you Mott. You're the only man on the board to appreciate this (you're also from Ohio which makes you superior). The others must be afraid or gay to not celebrate such a wonderful day.
You are my hero. I will never, ever publically doubt you ever again.

Well for the time being. :)

Back