For Men Only - Happy March 14th

It's interesting to see how a few of you guys think about this. You're doing it wrong. I know y'all are going to come on and say oh we are having the hottest sex ever! What would a feminazi like you know! Quite a bit, quite a bit.

You're doing it wrong.

But that's none of my concern. It's like reading teenagers and just shaking your head with a secret smile on your face.

It's interesting to see how a few of you guys think about this. You're doing it wrong. I know y'all are going to come on and say oh we are having the hottest sex ever! What would a feminazi like you know! Quite a bit, quite a bit.

You're doing it wrong.

But that's none of my concern. It's like reading teenagers and just shaking your head with a secret smile on your face.

I'm curious which of us you think are doing this wrong.

Personally, I thought my celebration of this delightful holiday was great.

You're doing it wrong.

Thanks for girlsplaining that to us. :)

BTW......I think you seriously underestimate just how much we like.........steaks!

I'm curious which of us you think are doing this wrong.

Personally, I thought my celebration of this delightful holiday was great.
Me too! Why my lovely bride was not only considerate enough to cook me a steak and whistle while she worked.......she bought me a six pack of beer too. It don't get better than this fellas! :)

You're doing it wrong.

Well, I don't hate Valentines Day, so I have nothing to complain about. If I did, and my girlfriend knew, but I still put effort into celebrating a festive VD with her, I guess she would be happy with me. She might even go along with a bogus, counter-holiday. I say that's unnecessary, because we have St. Patrick's Day this weekend.

:clink:

I don't know....is he saying I'm not a man or that I don't appreciate blow jobs.......I can accept that I'm not from Ohio and count it as a blessing.....
The answer to your questions are "Yes" and "Yes". Don't rebutt me. Take it up with Wacko!! He said it, not I! :)

OH....and we Buckeyes also count it as a blessing that you're not from here too! :)

Well, I don't hate Valentines Day, so I have nothing to complain about. If I did, and my girlfriend knew, but I still put effort into celebrating a festive VD with her, I guess she would be happy with me. She might even go along with a bogus, counter-holiday. I say that's unnecessary, because we have St. Patrick's Day this weekend.

:clink:
3D.....sometimes you make Dixie look like a fucking genius. Who the hell ever said we hated Valentines day? Just because we like steaks and BJ's doen't mean we don't like romancing the Missus. They're not mutually exclusive ya know?

3D.....sometimes you make Dixie look like a fucking genius. Who the hell ever said we hated Valentines day? Just because we like steaks and BJ's doen't mean we don't like romancing the Missus. They're not mutually exclusive ya know?

Should I dig-up the threads from last month that were about polls showing that men hate VD, or would that be unfair because some ignorant fuck from Ohio posted in them, and should thus remember them. Cawacko posted this for fun, please don't ruin it by trying to be funny when you are not.

Back