For people suffering from Alzheimers...

You're five weeks late on the loan repayment. Any longer and i'm going to have to send round "Fat Pauly" and you know what that means (unless you've forgotten that as well, LOL (i'm laughing out loud motherfucker))

so this old guy isnt feeling well and goes to the doc for a checkup. doc comes back with the results and says, 'im sorry sir i've got bad news, you've only got a short time to live, first, you've got AIDS" the old man hangs his head, the doc continues, 'on top of that you've got Alzheimers', the old man says, 'well at least it's not AIDS.'

so this old guy isnt feeling well and goes to the doc for a checkup. doc comes back with the results and says, 'im sorry sir i've got bad news, you've only got a short time to live, first, you've got AIDS" the old man hangs his head, the doc continues, 'on top of that you've got Alzheimers', the old man says, 'well at least it's not AIDS.'

LOL

You a bad man.

fcker burn in hell

That's what i was trying to explain...being made of asbestos and all, i have many downsides such as being shunned by the general populace, but on the flip-side i am impervious to flames, which is a quite a boon in a flame filled pit of hell.

Back