For people suffering from Alzheimers...

Yes, sirs, I know what is probleming yourselves. Debate with me gets tiring after a while.

I'm actually a literature PHD. I run the department here at USA.

I seem, however, to have been inflicted with a mysterious ailment. Could someone describe this to me?

That's what i was trying to explain...being made of asbestos and all, i have many downsides such as being shunned by the general populace, but on the flip-side i am impervious to flames, which is a quite a boon in a flame filled pit of hell.

fucker, use REAL AMERICAN words

Its distressing me.

A student today asked me a question on the materials literary analysis of "Absalom! Absalom!", and all I could do was to tell him to burn in hell because he was part of the national liberal agenda, and to stop reading literature like Faulkner because it corrupts the mind. I also repeated several points out of the GOP platform. I've never even read the platform.

My name also seems to be picked out in carerful immitation of the user "Blackascoal", but named differently because I am white, and, alas, am somewhat resemblant of a the "Birdshit" shade. How did this happen?

What's happening to me?

Its distressing me.

A student today asked me a question on the materials literary analysis of "Absalom! Absalom!", and all I could do was to tell him to burn in hell because he was part of the national liberal agenda, and to stop reading literature like Faulkner because it corrupts the mind. I also repeated several points out of the GOP platform. I've never even read the platform.

My name also seems to be picked out in carerful immitation of the user "Blackascoal", but named differently because I am white, and, alas, am somewhat resemblant of a the "Birdshit" shade. How did this happen?

What's happening to me?

I don't know about that but i do find you a convenient stooge to converse with.

i hope ur contract burns in hell too...

its paper, after all

lol!!!!1

Er..normally, yes.

However, as i am a being comprised mainly of asbestos i , naturally, insist on all my correspondence is printed on asbestos utilising the latest flame-retardant technology.

Cheg on amateurs.

Er..normally, yes.

However, as i am a being comprised mainly of asbestos i , naturally, insist on all my correspondence is printed on asbestos utilising the latest flame-retardant technology.

Cheg on amateurs.

Then, my fair, and I do mean fair, gentleman, I hope you get asbestosis whilst rotting away in hell (as you won't burn)

fuckkker

not that i like the kkk

Then, my fair, and I do mean fair, gentleman, I hope you get asbestosis whilst rotting away in hell (as you won't burn)

fuckkker

not that i like the kkk

A pedant may point out that a being created of asbestos a chap is unlikely to be struck down with asbestosis, but i suppose that may be a possibility.

BTW, you may knock the KKK but they certainly know how to get persistent stains out of their bedlinen. Think on.

Do you look anything like this:

Blue_asbestos_%28teased%29.jpg

Apart from the '1' on a rickety ladder, that encompasses my outer covering of bodily hair, yes.

My girlfriend could have vouched for that had she not passed away last month from mesothelioma.

I always thought you looked like a character from Southpark, Charver.

I always thought you looked like a character from Southpark, Charver.

You fell for my clever ruse there, young Watermark.

Then again, having never laid eyes on my earthly body i could hardly expect you to recognise my asbestos covered frame covered, as it is, with the latest in European street fashion.

Back