For the record

You like me, first of all, because I am not full of shit.

Secondly, because we agree ideologically on many issues.

And thirdly, because my like of Mussolini ends at the 1930s.

I also like that you get skewered in just about every thread you participate in. :clink:

That's why I like SuperFreak as well.

Al also like that at FP.com, you made the triumphant claim that that was the only site you needed.

:D

I also like that you get skewered in just about every thread you participate in. :clink:

That's why I like SuperFreak as well.

Al also like that at FP.com, you made the triumphant claim that that was the only site you needed.

:D

But at least SF knows his own limitations. I remember the time he got skewered so badly by RJS that he was begging him to stop, crying out "No Mas, No Mas" like that boxer. That was something.

But at least he knew it.

True. You tend to split before that happens. :clink:

Oh, you are just full of jokes tonight. I do not split, thank you very much. What I happen to have is both a busy professional and social life, and so I am often drawn to other activities and only have the time to add a few posts here and there. If I happen to return to the site later and the thread is still being discussed, I will add another comment.

Silly goose.

But at least SF knows his own limitations. I remember the time he got skewered so badly by RJS that he was begging him to stop, crying out "No Mas, No Mas" like that boxer. That was something.

But at least he knew it.

Speaking of people that should know their limitations...just because you have 90 percent of the board trying to get a piece of that ass does not excuse your ignorance in my mind.

But at least he knew it.

I remember that skewering, I could practically smell it, but I thought Superfreak was saying "no me gusta! no me gusta!!". Memory might not be serving me correctly.

But at least he knew it.

you are such a funny ole hag....

:)

I remember that skewering, I could practically smell it, but I thought Superfreak was saying "no me gusta! no me gusta!!". Memory might not be serving me correctly.

Actually I was saying Pura Vida. You two clowns were simply too stoned to remember.

Back