For the women

If that were only true... If women knew what best to do for their reproductive health there wouldn't be a million abortions every year...
What's the problem with abortion?
Those lucky aborted fetuses will never read posts from Earl, Stone, Asshat, TAG, H10, TDAK, or Libby.
We should have been so lucky.

Those lucky aborted fetuses will never read posts from Earl, Stone, Asshat, TAG, H10, TDAK, or Libby.
You can do an abortion on yourself if you're in that much pain. I suspect like all you leftist wingnuts you're all talk and no action. You don't even have the integrity to follow through on your own convictions. Pathetic losers that you are.

Did you run out of steam with your list? ;) You can always put these guys on ignore... A baby who has been aborted will never have that choice... That is hardly fair is it? (Reproductive care is easy... What's the problem? That's the better question...)

Blacks abort a higher percentage of their babies than any other group. There would be TWICE as many Blacks in America today if Roe v Wade had never legalized abortion. Democrats are not acting in the best interests of blacks. We Republicans want more live Black babies.

Did you run out of steam with your list? ;) You can always put these guys on ignore... A baby who has been aborted will never have that choice... That is hardly fair is it? (Reproductive care is easy... What's the problem? That's the better question...)
I didn't make his list :sadbaby:

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't about half of those aborted babies daughters?

Back