For those that haven't seen this video already

Wow. Just -- wow! I don't as a rule like vocal music, but she nearly brought me to tears it was so beautiful. Thanks.

The second she started singing my jaw hit the floor. What a fabulous voice!

What a story too. Imagine your dream was to go to the plate and take a swing at a 100+ mph Nolan Ryan fastball. Now imagine that you not only got that chance but that you took your swing and hit the ball out of the park.

That's what Susan Boyle just did.

Amazing.

She's all right. Now don't get me wrong, She's no Conway Twitty or Loretta Lynn, but she's all right. I knowed Jacob liked her a bunch and he's got a pretty good ear for music!

I remember Paul Potts and how the panel rolled eyes when he said which song he intended to sing. He was just fabulous. I'm glad to hear he's doing well.

I watched this the other day, she is amazing.

Does anybody remember Paul Potts? He was on the show a couple of years ago. He was/is somewhat homely, similar doubts from the panel. He blew them singing opera away and wound up winning the competition.

[youtube]1k08yxu57NA[/youtube]

Susan Boyle performing Memories on tonight's Britain's Got Talent, she was a little shaky for the first few notes but she was fantastic after that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZstgqOzUQ"]YouTube - Susan Boyle sings "memory" live semi final Britain's Got Talent BGT 24th May 2009[/ame]

Back