Forum Pervs,Flirts,Stalkers,Teases,Creepos

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
I know that but i'm not going to rock the boat. This is the first time in a year toastie has refrained from instructing me to kill people.

Then you had the setting too far over to the dark side.

I love serious conversation. If I get attacked, I come out like a pitbull. But I usually tend to be jovial and flirtatious. I'm thinking I should be less flirtatious, because I don't want to send the wrong message.

I love serious conversation. If I get attacked, I come out like a pitbull. But I usually tend to be jovial and flirtatious. I'm thinking I should be less flirtatious, because I don't want to send the wrong message.

You'll be ok on this messageboard as we're all either past it, virgins or eunuchs.

Haha! Which category do you fall under? :)

I appear to fall under a fourth category, English.

To all intents and purposes, in the dancing and romancing stakes, this usually gives me little more to bargain with than the humble eunuch.

To all intents and purposes, in the dancing and romancing stakes, this usually gives me little more to bargain with than the humble eunuch.

You cheater! How did that fourth category appear? :rolleyes:

I hear those humble eunuchs can sing a good opera.

Yeah, we thought about calling you English. But we didn't want to go overboard with the insults.

Yeah and the movie did not trash it too badly either.
not too badly.

I was just wondering who wrote your code?
I did it myself one day as I contemplated my belly button. Suddenly I had an epiphany and understood fully the meaning of infinity, swallowed my tail, and here I am.

Ground breaking literature actually. Some of the ideas from that book have been used in robotics, other literature and plenty of movies.
I was emotionally effected by it the first time I read it. Of course I was quite young...

Back