Fox News Host is for tasering "anyone" in Code Pink

It’s ok Grind I didn’t even notice. Who is this Sairose? She must have been something to have so many of the men hating her that much. I wish I had known her.
One of the most awesome people that ever existed on our boards.... a genius, mensa type person who was on top of all that was going on politically, and a smart ass with wit from here to kingdom come too, but in a good way.

She is a friend of Maineman's, went to high school with him....a real beauty in looks too.

Her mom got sick and died and we haven't seen much of her since then.

care

She also got a new boyfriend if I remember correctly. Yes she was the bomb and kicked tail major league here. I would love to see her arround some more.

One of the most awesome people that ever existed on our boards.... a genius, mensa type person who was on top of all that was going on politically, and a smart ass with wit from here to kingdom come too, but in a good way.

She is a friend of Maineman's, went to high school with him....a real beauty in looks too.

care

Yes. She was hella smart. And witty. Really, probably one of the smartest posters we've ever had.

care

I hope she comes and posts here at some point.

This level of vitriol aimed at Cypress is disturbing.
And really unfathomable.

I must be doing something right! :)

(Gosh, I hope its not some subliminal, latent "in the closet" homosexual attraction towards me. You know, the whole denial thing: They hate me so much, because they're attracted to me? I keep thinking about that Cawacko post. Is it normal for men to invest so much emotion, and thought into some cyber dude they're never going to meet?) :confused:

Oh pa-lease............!

This level of vitriol aimed at Cypress is disturbing.
And really unfathomable.

cippie asks for it...he rants false outrage as the self appointed protector of the Lberal women on this board...even if someone jokes...he can't stop his false outrage! It would be funny if it were not so nauseating!
:shock:

care

Really? She was a beauty? The only picture I ever got of her, I guess, was whenever she was 60...

Did Maineman and Sao still know each other? It'd be kind of odd for them to just find eachother on a random messageboard.

I just checked. She isn't on the members list.

If any of you know her through personal contact you could tell her about this board.

I know how to contact Maineman. I'll ask him how Lady S. is doing. She was awesome. It would be cool to "see" her again.

Really? She was a beauty? The only picture I ever got of her, I guess, was whenever she was 60...

Did Maineman and Sao still know each other? It'd be kind of odd for them to just find eachother on a random messageboard.

I think she was about 55 in that picture and yes, for her age, she is a beauty, very attractive woman.

Yes, they still know eachother, as far as I know, it was Maineman that invited her to our sites.

I believe she showed up, a little while after he did.

Saoirse used to get all upset when I called her Lady Saoirse... But I think she secretly liked it.

Back