Freakin redneck farmers are trying to kill us w/ bagged spinach!!

The last time we had an ecoli problem was with Strawberries and they came from MEXICO, I would bet that is where this spinach comes from, mexico or south america/Chile.

Right Care. So much of our produce is imported from Mexico and places in South America. You know they water/irrigate with sewage. They do the same thing in Germany.

Right Care. So much of our produce is imported from Mexico and places in South America. You know they water/irrigate with sewage. They do the same thing in Germany.

noooo, I did not know that. I only know that the last Ecoli outbreak we had in the usa that also involved our school system food in some regions, was caused from Strawberries that were imported from Mexico....

No mention or followup by the news on how the fruit got infected with the ecoli bacteria....?

noooo, I did not know that. I only know that the last Ecoli outbreak we had in the usa that also involved our school system food in some regions, was caused from Strawberries that were imported from Mexico....

No mention or followup by the news on how the fruit got infected with the ecoli bacteria....?

I haven't researched to find any article to show that that is the practice in Mexico, that's just based on memory from the strawberry-ecoli incident, but know from first-hand experience in Germany. Septic trucks that suck the sewage out of septic tanks are then contracted to spray the refuse on certain crop-bearing fields. Gross, huh?

Almost every victim has been in the West. So I guess all the "rednecks" are really trying to kill each other.

silly naive person,...

An outbreak of E. coli in Connecticut and nine other states has left at least one person dead and 50 others sick, federal health officials said Thursday.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/9852940/detail.html

im leaving work early b/c of this... i have to run for the hills. oh and damo... owned...

Back