frickin lock step liberals on this board...

Im not sure what you are trying to say .. but how did this thread become about you?

That particular post is one small example .. the Democrats who did participate.. just made a joke or went off in a different tangent..they let it ride and they did it in typical lockstep form. In this one instance I'll give Jarod a pass....

No pot or kettle USC.. you dont get off that easy ..

And Cypress... no apology neccessary ... thank you ...

Wait a minute: you said a whole host of liberal visited the thread to "stoke" the flames of racism. That is a patently false statement. Virtually no libs on the thread did that. And most people on the thread were cons anyway.

Now, you seem to be backtracking, and saying that libs should have spoken out against the thread.

which is it?

Wait a minute: you said a whole host of liberal visited the thread to "stoke" the flames of racism. That is a patently false statement. Virtually no libs on the thread did that. And most people on the thread were cons anyway.

Now, you seem to be backtracking, and saying that libs should have spoken out against the thread.

which is it?
What the heck thread are we on about here? I've got to check this out. ;)

Klattue, I just read through the whole thread, and you entire assertion was false.

You asserted that a whole host of liberals visited the thread to stoke the flames of racism.

Nobody did - although I plead guilty to making one tastelss joke, which I clearly labeled as sarcasm.

In the original post, which you appear to have not read, the charge was being made, I believe, that Rober Byrd (D-WV) was a racist.

Can you explain what lead you to make the charge that a whole host of lockstep liberals visted the thread to stoke the flames of racism?

which is it?[/QUOTE

Not backtracking. ...The Democrats who participated either made a joke (veiled support) or went off on another tangent .. = not saying anything, is saying a mouthfull.. yes the Dems were on fire loving it and supporting it ....

put your christian values to work Klattu.

I apoligize for making one tasteless joke - which I did label as sarcasm.

No other liberals on the thread endorsed this handshaking episode as a racists jesture. You implied a whole host of liberals visited the thread and did just that. You really ought to apologize for making that false alegation, and exhibiting rage over something that didn't even happen.

Im not sure what you are trying to say .. but how did this thread become about you?

That particular post is one small example .. the Democrats who did participate.. just made a joke or went off in a different tangent..they let it ride and they did it in typical lockstep form. In this one instance I'll give Jarod a pass....

No pot or kettle USC.. you dont get off that easy ..

And Cypress... no apology neccessary ... thank you ...
Klaatu you strted this thread damining lockstep liberals and lumping all liberals together. then you accuse me of doing thee same thing on the con side.....

figure it out guy.

Klattue - WTF are you talking about?

Most of the liberals on the thread, say the episode wasn't racists.

Where are you getting this false rage from, and why are you making false assertions?

Well Cypress the originator of the post did so we can't say all liberals. But there certainly is no evidence of lockstepping in fact the opposite was true.

One liberal (perhaps the most liberal on this board and this is with ONBW on board) made an assertion that Bush's act was racist. None of the other liberals agreed or at least questioned the facts of what occurred.

the one about bush washing his hands BEFORE shaking hands with Omba whomever.
Pretty wierd, I am not sure what Klaatu has poked up his butt this morning.

I don't think Klattue even read the thread.

He saw the thread title, and noted that a few Libs posted there, and then he started flying off the handle with preconcieved notions of liberals "stoking the flames of racism" on the thread.

An apology would be nice.

Klattue, I just read through the whole thread, and you entire assertion was false.

You asserted that a whole host of liberals visited the thread to stoke the flames of racism.

Nobody did - although I plead guilty to making one tastelss joke, which I clearly labeled as sarcasm.

In the original post, which you appear to have not read, the charge was being made, I believe, that Rober Byrd (D-WV) was a racist.

Can you explain what lead you to make the charge that a whole host of lockstep liberals visted the thread to stoke the flames of racism?

Considering the source of the thread ... the attempt was "Bush Sanitized His Hands Before Shaking the Hand of Barack Obama!" As if this was some kind of racist act. Why wasnt the title of the thread "Obama Sanitized His Hands Before Shaking the Hand of Bush" ... or "Byrd advises the Colored guy that it is not time yet" Because we know what that poster was up to.

My criticism is that instead of debunking the post ... most of the Dems(with excption to Jarod) who participated laughed it off and let it ride ....

But this is just one small example ...

Well Cypress the originator of the post did so we can't say all liberals. But there certainly is no evidence of lockstepping in fact the opposite was true.

One liberal (perhaps the most liberal on this board and this is with ONBW on board) made an assertion that Bush's act was racist. None of the other liberals agreed or at least questioned the facts of what occurred.

But there certainly is no evidence of lockstepping in fact the opposite was true.

That was my point. Klattu's assertion was flat-out false.

He can debate Prakosh, if he has an issue with Prakosh. I though Prak was saying Byrd was a racist. But, prak can speak for himself.

Considering the source of the thread ... the attempt was "Bush Sanitized His Hands Before Shaking the Hand of Barack Obama!" As if this was some kind of racist act. Why wasnt the title of the thread "Obama Sanitized His Hands Before Shaking the Hand of Bush" ... or "Byrd advises the Colored guy that it is not time yet" Because we know what that poster was up to.

My criticism is that instead of debunking the post ... most of the Dems(with excption to Jarod) who participated laughed it off and let it ride ....

But this is just one small example ...

Then debate Prakosh on it, and don't accuse liberals of something THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN ON THE THREAD

It was a wierd thread, and I didn't think it was meant to be taken seriously. I wasn't even sure what the point was - was bush a racist? Or was Byrd?

I made one tasteless joke, which I labeled as sarcasm, and apologized for.

Your turn.

My guess was that Prakosh was saying Both Bush and Byrd were racist.
Agreed, but the point about Byrd was, I think, the more important one. The nonsense about Bush sanitizing his hand was a joke . . . by Obama, clearly. The real issue is the perception of black political professionals by the major parties.

Back