Friday the 13th ... any chance the Market will go up today?

Sadly it is happening out here as well, & there is no sanitizer available like Purell.......

Was @ the store yesterday & almost all the TP was gone.....

Why ppl are so worried about that, of all things & water is crazy.......

I hope that ppl stop panicking now that they have their safety blankets..

We have some here, but it's limited. The GF has an extra bottle in the closet, that should be enough for us.

Like I said, mom said those people in the grocery store are nuts! TP and water? I doubt anyone's ass will run
enough to use a shopping cart full of shitpaper in the next few weeks, or the wells will dry up any time soon.

Yeah, I haven't changed anything, other than washing my hands a little more often. I don't know why people
are going into panic mode. I haven't even heard how bad the symptoms are compared to other flu strands.

He isn't blaming Dems. He's blaming them for making it out to be much more than it is compared to other strands of the flu and trying prevent the country from going into a widespread panic. Unfortunately, with every major and many local sporting events being cancelled and the country starting to panic, I guess he failed in that respect.

Are you hiding under your bed?

I'm going to the Movies to see 'The Hunt' with my granddaughter and her Mom.

We have some here, but it's limited. The GF has an extra bottle in the closet, that should be enough for us.

Like I said, mom said those people in the grocery store are nuts! TP and water? I doubt anyone's ass will run
enough to use a shopping cart full of shitpaper in the next few weeks, or the wells will dry up any time soon.

Yeah, I haven't changed anything, other than washing my hands a little more often. I don't know why people
are going into panic mode. I haven't even heard how bad the symptoms are compared to other flu strands.

Yep, what I am doing as well..... Proper washing is as effective as sanitizers...

About 20 years ago there was a levy break north of us & folks along the river panicked & bought tons of "water" of all things......

I was wondering what the hell is wrong w/ these ppl....... They planning to stay in their homes & drink it if the levy breaks??? lol Many of their houses were @ or below the level of the high point on the levy...

He isn't blaming Dems. He's blaming them for making it out to be much more than it is compared to other strands of the flu and trying prevent the country from going into a widespread panic. Unfortunately, with every major and many local sporting events being cancelled and the country starting to panic, I guess he failed in that respect.

Are you hiding under your bed?

RB!
You have to go see 'The Hunt'.
It's 'Liberals' hunting 'Deplorables'. :)

It's like some kind of Tarantino movie, but more chicks being killed. Very gruesome, bloody, ... fun.
(if you're a snowflake, it might be too intense for you)

:laugh:

RB!
You have to go see 'The Hunt'.
It's 'Liberals' hunting 'Deplorables'. :)

It's like some kind of Tarantino movie, but more chicks being killed. Very gruesome, bloody, ... fun.
(if you're a snowflake, it might be too intense for you)

:laugh:

Not much into horror movies, never was. In fact, I'm not that much of a movie buff at all. I will make some popcorn and watch one at home though.
I just bought "Ford vs. Ferrari" but haven't watched it yet. I'll probably get to it sometime this weekend since everything sports has been cancelled.
GF is making peanut butter and coconut Easter eggs today so I'll have the house to myself all day, maybe I'll watch it today if it's still windy outside.

It's a political commentary. Gruesome, tragic, funny, Hot Babes, and interesting. Speaks to the 'mentality' of the 'Politically Correct'.
Your friends Doris and Owl could perfectly fit into the characters of 'the Hunters'. And YOU could fit perfectly into the character of 'the Deplorables'.
I'm not going to spoil this for you, but immediately upon starting, the people you think are going to be the Main Characters ... get wasted.

Movie ends with 2 Hot Babes (Hillary Swank and some 'unknown') beating the crap out of each other like it's a UFC contest. :thumbsup:

Not much into horror movies, never was. In fact, I'm not that much of a movie buff at all. I will make some popcorn and watch one at home though.
I just bought "Ford vs. Ferrari" but haven't watched it yet. I'll probably get to it sometime this weekend since everything sports has been cancelled.
GF is making peanut butter and coconut Easter eggs today so I'll have the house to myself all day, maybe I'll watch it today if it's still windy outside.

It's a political commentary. Gruesome, tragic, funny, Hot Babes, and interesting. Speaks to the 'mentality' of the 'Politically Correct'.
Your friends Doris and Owl could perfectly fit into the characters of 'the Hunters'. And YOU could fit perfectly into the character of 'the Deplorables'.
I'm not going to spoil this for you, but immediately upon starting, the people you think are going to be the Main Characters ... get wasted.

Movie ends with 2 Hot Babes (Hillary Swank and some 'unknown') beating the crap out of each other like it's a UFC contest. :thumbsup:

I highly doubt I'd go see a political commentary at a movie theater from either side.
We would? What did I do to piss them off? Mustn't have been any firearms involved,
they'd lose that one (well, maybe if I dressed up like a pineapple?).

Doris and Owl beating the crap out of each other like it's a UFC contest? I might go and pay to see that...

Back