FRIEND: Navy Yard Shooter Liberal, Supported Obama

So what? Liberals are not Communist and do not follow the communist manifesto.
So you have also read the Commie Manifesto, you just admitted it by making your comparison between Liberal followings and the Commie Manifesto doctrines. I hope that the rest of your Forum Lib cohors would just come out and admit that they have read it like you did, so we can just MoveOn...org. It never ceases to amaze me how Libs, who think they are such brilliant writers, screw up all the time, and your servant(ME) manages to catch them ****ing up everytime, I must be a brilliant writer, and I can't be beat.

So what? Liberals are not Communist and do not follow the communist manifesto.

What is different from what you believe and what they believe? How do you differ? And please be more specific than "I don't think the government should own the means of production?

For example where do you differ from Communists on:

Unions?
Environment?
Social justice?
Multiculturalism?
Welfare?

Ready? Go!!

So you have also read the Commie Manifesto, you just admitted it by making your comparison between Liberal followings and the Commie Manifesto doctrines. I hope that the rest of your Forum Lib cohors would just come out and admit that they have read it like you did, so we can just MoveOn...org. It never ceases to amaze me how Libs, who think they are such brilliant writers, screw up all the time, and your servant(ME) manages to catch them ****ing up everytime, I must be a brilliant writer, and I can't be beat.

Just because Ive read it doesn't mean I follow it.

Back