Friends Question

how old do you have to be before you stop hearing girls getting catty about their other friends and hear them talk about each other behind their backs? O_o

Oh, like guys don't! Men make me laugh when they make these types of statements.

how old do you have to be before you stop hearing girls getting catty about their other friends and hear them talk about each other behind their backs? O_o

It's not being catty. Answering the same question asked 39 different ways in one day, and then having to do it all over again tomorrow is emotionally exhausting. Obsessive behavior is difficult and draining to deal with. I hate it. But it's been 20 years and she is not emotionally capable of having relationships any other way or of dealing with them in any other manner. She's been in years of therapy but it's always the same. The script never changes. And it goes on nd on for hours. Yelling st her feels like abuse. Damaged people can't help what they need. And I need to vent. If I didn't vent over the years I would have hurt her a long time ago.

calling bullshit on this

Why you don't think that someone being stupid is reason to eventually break up with them? Of course I realize that most men arrogantly walk around believing they hit the brain matter lottery when they are barely smart enough to load their iPod. Meanwhile the women they're dating are describing them to their girlfriends "...and dumb? Every morning the stupid fuck races around my place screaming where's my glasses where's my glasses I'm late! And I have to wait for a lull and yell "they're on your head you dumb fuck!"

But unfounded male intellectual arrogance aside, I think intellectual compatibility is important. I've broken up with guys for being stupid.

Yeah who knows. I have no idea. I don't do one night stands and I've never had any desire to. to me it's all about a connection, so I don't know why people do hit and runs, but there's no doubt that some get off on it. To each their own. As long as they don't call me afterwards it's all good.
Ehhh I did all sorts of one night stands when I was single. It's hard not to when your single and over 30 as most women by that age have kids (even if their single) and having a guy in their life is like 385th on their priority list which makes maintaining a serious relationship pretty difficult. I was ok with with that though cause I agree with Carlin. Ultimately sex is like pizza. When it's good it's very, very good and when it's bad it's still pretty damned good. :)

It's not being catty. Answering the same question asked 39 different ways in one day, and then having to do it all over again tomorrow is emotionally exhausting. Obsessive behavior is difficult and draining to deal with. I hate it. But it's been 20 years and she is not emotionally capable of having relationships any other way or of dealing with them in any other manner. She's been in years of therapy but it's always the same. The script never changes. And it goes on nd on for hours. Yelling st her feels like abuse. Damaged people can't help what they need. And I need to vent. If I didn't vent over the years I would have hurt her a long time ago.

relax darla im just messing with ya. no need to put your serious hat on.

Back