From Facebook today

trump-ryan-thelma-louise-cliff-funny.jpg

Here's a PERFECT description of how liberal snowflakes think:

"I worked at Wendy's, as a cashier. A woman came up very shortly after she got her food. She said, 'This sandwich isn't right. I wanted a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger!'
'I'm sorry. I must have hit the wrong button. I rang you in for a chicken sandwich.'

'Well that's what I ORDERED but that's not what I WANTED!'

I stared at her, stunned. I must have made some sort of confused face because the next thing she said was 'You know what? Let me speak to your manager.' I walked away and brought up my manager.

'I ordered a crispy chicken sandwich and they gave me this!' The woman holds up her chicken sandwich and shakes it at the manager.

'I'm sorry, Ma'am. What's wrong with it?'

'I wanted a Junior bacon cheeseburger. You're going to make them fix my sandwich, and you're going to give me my money back.'

I don't understand humans anymore..."

Pissing off ppl that are preparing your food behind the counter is probably not a good idea...

I hope she enjoyed that tasty burger....
vomit_4.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like she felt that Wendy's employees are supposed to be clairvoyant and have the ability to understand stupid. :palm:

Anyone that has worked retail can tell you stories of working w/ the public....... Some ppl are morons, assholes & thieves.....

It's awesome, but you can see in the wrong hands it could be pretty dangerous........

Not a cheap toy for sure.....

Back