From Rich to Les?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
W

WinterBorn

Is Les Miles bailing on LSU and heading to Michigan?

He is meeting with them. Hmmm

Inquiring minds want to know.

It is and most of the moron LSU fans hate on Saban and will hate on Miles.
Myself, I waited 43 years for the one Saban got us. I thank them both and wish them well. I suffered through the bleak 90's when we couldn't beat Ole Miss and Miss State in the same year much less Ala & Fla.
If Miles watch Auburn, along with how good the tide is year in and year out. He'll go to Mich even though LSU cubbord is overflowing with talent. Mich can only get a lot better.

Myself, I waited 43 years for the one Saban got us. I thank them both and wish them well. I suffered through the bleak 90's when we couldn't beat Ole Miss and Miss State in the same year much less Ala & Fla.
If Miles watch Auburn, along with how good the tide is year in and year out. He'll go to Mich even though LSU cubbord is overflowing with talent. Mich can only get a lot better.

I'm not a fan of Miles, but he should do well at Michigan.

So who does LSU hire? Think Tubberville would come back to the SEC?

Miles is the winningest coach in LSU history. His skins include
1. BCS championship
2. 5-1 bowl record much better than Saban did
3. Most 10 win seasons at LSU
5. Top 5 recruiting classes every year
Less is not conventional, IMO that is a good thing.
The players will miss him, upon being told Saban was leaving the team rose up in a roar of glee.

Miles is the winningest coach in LSU history. His skins include
1. BCS championship
2. 5-1 bowl record much better than Saban did
3. Most 10 win seasons at LSU
5. Top 5 recruiting classes every year
Less is not conventional, IMO that is a good thing.
The players will miss him, upon being told Saban was leaving the team rose up in a roar of glee.

To quote the song, "Its smarter to be lucky than its lucky to be smart".

Les has been VERY lucky numerous times. Moreso than most.

Luck is for pussy loser's looking for excuses.
Less has the wins, what armchair clowns don't know is his kids love him.
That can't be said about saban, they fight harder for less. Period.

Luck is for pussy loser's looking for excuses.
Less has the wins, what armchair clowns don't know is his kids love him.
That can't be said about saban, they fight harder for less. Period.

The kids are scared of Saban. They were scared of Bear too.

And you can't honestly sit there and say he hasn't been incredibly lucky. Hell, the TN win alone was proof.

The kids are scared of Saban. They were scared of Bear too.

And you can't honestly sit there and say he hasn't been incredibly lucky. Hell, the TN win alone was proof.

Unless your ready to admit Bama was luckier with the block at TN
Yeah bear was an asshole to the kids and so is Nick, the kids love Less.

Different approaches both win, 1 doesn't have to be a fucking asshole.

Unless your ready to admit Bama was luckier with the block at TN
Yeah bear was an asshole to the kids and so is Nick, the kids love Less.

Different approaches both win, 1 doesn't have to be a fucking asshole.

I never said we weren't lucky. But the last kick would have been blocked without Mt Cody. Look at the pics and see how high Julio was. That kick was doomed.

And that kick was blocked by something our players did. It did not depend on the failure of the other team.

Is Les Miles bailing on LSU and heading to Michigan?

He is meeting with them. Hmmm

Inquiring minds want to know.
Probably not. A lot of LSU fans are idiots. They have one of the top 5 coaches in the nation and are pissed off cause he doesn't win all his games and a national championship every year. We have the same assholes up here who want Tressel fired. The administration at LSU is happy with Miles and he's well paid, he's not going anywhere.

My guess is Brady Hoke is the front runner for the Michigan job.

Miles aint going anywhere Topper. He's got one of the plumb jobs and the LSU administration has no issues with him. We have the same problem here in Columbus. Tressel has been the most succesful coach in college football in the last ten years. He's won the most games, played in the most championship games, won a championship, played in the most BCS games and has won the most BCS games (in the last ten years). No only that but he's dramatically increased OSU's revenue stream. Was able to organize finances to refurbish the Shoe, helped lead the organizing of the Big 10 network, and has generated enough revenue to be able to spend more money on the program then any college program in the nation. He's be a succes both on the field and on the business side (which coaches rarely get credit for). So even with all that, every time we lose a game (which isn't often) or even have a close one, the idiots come pouring out of the woodwork and they all want Tressel fired cause he doesn't win every game by 100 points.

Miles aint going no where. He'd be an idiot to. Why should he? Michigan is not going to pay that much more then LSU. He's all ready set up one of the top 5 programs in the nation at LSU. He'd have to start over from scratch at Michigan. He'd have to rebuild the program on the field, recruit new personell and coaches, he need to organize boosters and donars to bring revenues up to what the other top 10 programs are spending (Michigan spends about half of what OSU does....wonder why they haven't been competative lately?) and the fans at Michigan are even bigger idiots with bigger unrealistic expectations then LSU's fans. Miles isn't going anywhere.

Sometimes it is not so much the money as the place the coach wants to be.

Getting to go "home" can be a powerful motivator.

I think michigan would be making a mistake in picking Miles. I think Hoke is the better candidate. I want to see michigan get back on top of their game and restore the rivalry.

I think michigan would be making a mistake in picking Miles. I think Hoke is the better candidate. I want to see michigan get back on top of their game and restore the rivalry.

I agree that Hoke might be a better choice, but Miles has been a candidate before.

I don't know the other dude. Consider this.
Oklahoma state was shit before Les
Les won more games at LSU than NIck 4 10 win seasons vs 2
Nick lost at least 2 every year and a few he shouldn't have

I don't know the other dude. Consider this.
Oklahoma state was shit before Les
Les won more games at LSU than NIck 4 10 win seasons vs 2
Nick lost at least 2 every year and a few he shouldn't have

Nick had to build the program up. Les took over a successful program.

Saban's career winning % is .710, while Miles' is .687. If you just want winning percentages, Mark Richt is the most successful currently coaching in the SEC with .769. You want Mark Richt at LSU?

Listen slice and dice all you want. I'd take Nick back in a heart beat.
Again Les was a bigger winner at LSU. Nick lost a couple bowl games, Les loss 1
Nick had 2 ten win seasons vs 4 for Les

Nick is a football god in my book and it's true he left Less a very talent laden team.

Back