Fuck the history channel

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
6z2HM.png

what kind of bullshit is this stuff. god it pisses me off so much. NOSTRADAMUS WAS A VAGUE ASSHOLE HE NEVER PREDICTED ANYTHING UNTIL AFTER THE FACT WHEN RETARD PROLES GO BACK AND APPLY HIS STUPID SHIT TO CURRENT EVENTS

"and the apple falleth to the ground
and cries go out
the mighty dragon breathed his fire
and all the people looked in many directions" = 9/11

6z2HM.png

what kind of bullshit is this stuff. god it pisses me off so much. NOSTRADAMUS WAS A VAGUE ASSHOLE HE NEVER PREDICTED ANYTHING UNTIL AFTER THE FACT WHEN RETARD PROLES GO BACK AND APPLY HIS STUPID SHIT TO CURRENT EVENTS

and cries go out

Yeah they suck sometimes.

All the history channel talks about is hitler and conspiracy theories. No ancient history, medieval history, eastern history, etc. etc...

Just Hitler. And conspiracy theories. The Hitler part, which is the only part that is plausibly historical, is becoming rarer and rarer.

All the history channel talks about is hitler and conspiracy theories. No ancient history, medieval history, eastern history, etc. etc...

Just Hitler. And conspiracy theories. The Hitler part, which is the only part that is plausibly historical, is becoming rarer and rarer.

I'd like to see more eastern history myself. And Irish history of course.

I'd like to see more eastern history myself. And Irish history of course.

If you dont like it, dont watch it. There are plenty of other sources. From archeology to Tiberius, from Boadicea to the Battle of Hastings. Liz 1 to Liz 2 and all between.

If you dont like it, dont watch it. There are plenty of other sources. From archeology to Tiberius, from Boadicea to the Battle of Hastings. Liz 1 to Liz 2 and all between.

I don't watch it if I don't like it. But I do pay for cable and thus have a good reason to bitch if I want to see something on.

There is some really great stuff on the Hitler Channel, but then there is the obsession with FUCKING UFO's!!!! That said, they have managed to drop their olde obsession with Hitler after all these years it seems.

I watched the Universe segment on the Moon yesterday, and learned about how the Moon caused the Earth to slow from an 8 hr. day (and I think it was 4 hours before the Moon was even formed) to the present 24 hr. day. Also, that the Moon gets 2.5 inches farther from the Earth every year. Really cool stuff that I never knew before.

I don't watch it if I don't like it. But I do pay for cable and thus have a good reason to bitch if I want to see something on.

No need to pay. Just go to uknova for good stuff (and crap, of course) or to the box.bz. Usually shed loads of good stuff all f.o.c. download it and wire up your tv or stick it on a disc - or watch it on your comp. oh, forgot to mention ... very little American history from the middle ages .....

oh yeah, then how to you explain this...

In the eleventh month of the reign of the hopeful king, one whose name is flexible will shout ridiculous things with his fingers

No need to pay. Just go to uknova for good stuff (and crap, of course) or to the box.bz. Usually shed loads of good stuff all f.o.c. download it and wire up your tv or stick it on a disc - or watch it on your comp. oh, forgot to mention ... very little American history from the middle ages .....

The cable company here is also the phone and internet provider, so basically if I don't want to have 56K service again, I pay. I don't watch all that much TV anyways, I don't like sitting still.

6z2HM.png

and cries go out
Well, it is the "apple" and everything.

It seems like the History Channel is trying to become something more than the WWII Channel...

The cable company here is also the phone and internet provider, so basically if I don't want to have 56K service again, I pay. I don't watch all that much TV anyways, I don't like sitting still.

Oh I see. You have to pay extra for broadband? I dont think we have the choice anymore. Everything is broadband ... I think. TV and internet all together. We do have ordinary terrestial channels but it tends to be crappy plus v.v.v cheap American give-away shows. Americas top _________ (fill in the subject of your choice) and things like Everyone Hates( or loves - cant remember) Someone or other.

6z2HM.png

and cries go out

Tonight at 8 pm. Lost book of Nostradamus.

Look on the bright side. Only a couple more years till the end of time...Dec 23/2012. The Mayans said so.

and cries go out

by the way, there is an alternate translation of the last line which goes...

and all the people looked for spoons to eat the baked apples......

Back