FUCK YOU

Yeah, they seem anal about some random numbers I threw out.

You say something stupid and wrong like "this site has 19 members and that half of them are staff", and get pissed when we point out that it has far more than that and only 4 mods? Everything about what you said was incorrect.

When I said members, I was referring to actual people... not the number of screen names people use.

How the hell are you getting such precise numbers, like 19? You're not a mod and can't know that, idiot.

Here's the list:

I recognize at least 35 names on there that aren't sockpuppets. That's not to say the ones I don't recognize are sockpuppets, just that 35 of them definitely are not.

You say something stupid and wrong like "this site has 19 members and that half of them are staff", and get pissed when we point out that it has far more than that and only 4 mods? Everything about what you said was incorrect.

Calm down... and quote me accurately.

I said...

50 responses from the what.. 19 members, half of them "staff".

Clearly I was asking.

So either you can't read... or you tried to twist what I said for the sake of arguing.

It's one or the other.

As for being pissed.... what part of laughing at you morons while calling you idiots makes me seem angry ?

It's neat that you cared so much about me and my statement that you did the research and listed all those names, but honestly I don't care about your list, nor does it have anything to do with my real point.

That said.... let's not forget the important stuff.... the reason we are all here.
congrats for another thread hitting 50 replies.

Well done.... even if 90% of it was one dumbass named underworld/legion.

You lie, I correct your numerous lies, and it has nothing to do with the point? Stop trying to limit the discussion to things that don't embarrass you. What shitty garbage dump of a site are you from, idiot?

Do you have any clue how to debate besides to jump out and say a bunch of retarded inflammatory things and then whine incessantly about how people are "obsessed" with you when they respond to your stupidity? God you are one smug, obnoxious asshole. Worst new poster we've gotten in years, and that's saying something.

How the hell are you getting such precise numbers, like 19? You're not a mod and can't know that, idiot.

Here's the list:

I recognize at least 35 names on there that aren't sockpuppets. That's not to say the ones I don't recognize are sockpuppets, just that 35 of them definitely are not.

You forgot Legion Troll, unless of course he is a sock puppet. ;)

Last edited:
Back