Fuck Zimmerman

You mean those that claimed they were there yet later recanted their stories?

No, the tub of lard who claimed she heard some shit on the phone that proved Zimmerman was a murderer.

article-2349009-1A865C92000005DC-604_634x400.jpg

Defending yourself from a nig ambush and assault is legal in every state. Always has been.

free police dispatch told Zimmerman to stay away from Martin and you went over there anyway. Your drugs are confusing you again.

police dispatch told Zimmerman to stay away from Martin and you went over there anyway. Your drugs are confusing you again.

Zimmerman is a hero for looking out for his neighborhood and for putting down a worthless nig who ambushed and battered him.

Zimmerman wasn't too bright talking so much (or at all) to the police because of predatory lib assholes who will take anything you say and use it against you, but he couldn't have expected this to have blown up the way it did. Yeah, he put himself in danger by looking for that nig, but that's why he's a hero.

Zimmerman is a hero for looking out for his neighborhood and for putting down a worthless nig who ambushed and battered him.

Zimmerman wasn't too bright talking so much (or at all) to the police because of predatory lib assholes who will take anything you say and use it against you, but he couldn't have expected this to have blown up the way it did. Yeah, he put himself in danger by looking for that nig, but that's why he's a hero.

you are a sick perverted liar

Society hasn’t missed the thug Trayvon

Do JPP Democrats think he was a budding neurosurgeon?

He was going to end up in jail sucking up tax dollars.

Zimmerman the white hispanic is a hero

I haven't heard an adequate explanation as to how or why Zimmerman is a hero. There is no point in re-litigating the incident, but I find myself doing it anyway. Mr. Martin had committed no crime at the time that Zimmerman called 9-11. Having reported a suspicious person, Zimmerman's "duty" was done.

Isn't it more, fuck Florida. They have the psychotic stand your ground laws, so anyone can be a Zimmerman.

Only when a Trayvon like thug is putting their head into concrete. Why do you oppose people like Zimmerman protecting themselves from savage thugs like Trayvon?

I haven't heard an adequate explanation as to how or why Zimmerman is a hero. There is no point in re-litigating the incident, but I find myself doing it anyway. Mr. Martin had committed no crime at the time that Zimmerman called 9-11. Having reported a suspicious person, Zimmerman's "duty" was done.

Protecting his neighborhood and putting down violent nig is more than adequate explain as to how Zimmerman is a hero.

Reporting a suspicious person doesn't make him a hero? Going above and beyond his "duty" doesn't make him a hero? You really are a racist dumbshit.

Back