FULL vs. JUST statistics

SR_ said:
peanut boy is this all you have? It will be the only site that has, head to head debates, issue voting, member security council, poll tracking, editorials, and other new features all combined, all in one site, it will be part of three sites.

well...assuming this one doesnt do the exact same thing.

Its not about ego mbl, not everything that you disagree with or wish to protect is the fault of someone else's ego. FullPolitics.com is NOT like every other site, and it will continue to differientiate itself in everyway. Thats the one thing that has kept the members there, its that i didnt do the adware, or the spyware, or the news, or all the other crap.

Yes it will always be a message board, like other sites are, but that does not mean that is the same in how it operates, or the features offered to its members, most of its features will be customed developed specifically tailored to its purpose.

I had one suggestion for this board. dont make it just like fp.com. The sites being different offers benefits to the members of both boards. You seem to think I have been lying about this, but I havent been. I love it that people can come here and this be the family playground, it has several benefits for me. One obvious one is that the discussions on this board arent being done in the general section on fp.com. I think thats a plus. Members who want trolls arent constantly attack my system just to have them, they can get that here, which is a positive. I think thats a major plus. If fp.com goes down, everyone can still debate and stay together over here, and vice versa, which i think is another plus. The board admin on this site is still an active member on fp.com, which i find to be another plus. Its better to work with another board than try and pretend it isnt there. We could do competitions, I can advertise here, etc.. there is a lot of possibilities. HOWEVER its only good if one plays to the weakness of the other. A lot of people dont like the garbage that clutters up the screen here, or that you have so many pages for so few posts, or the trolls, or... A lot of people dont like not having trolls at fp.com, they dont like the direction of more serious political debate, they want all these smilies and avatars, and ignore features, etc.... I felt it was great, another member creates a board offers the stuff that I dont want to, and people who dont like all the crap this is here still have the family. It was ying and yang, its a good solution and I embrace it and have been active on both.

But if we're both going to do the same whats the point? I see all the suggestions to make it simpler over here, less forums, less crap all over the screen, etc... But I like that its different, i like that it offers things i dont offer.

just a little dissappointed to find out that it will be, thats all.

SR

Obviousy, you feel a bruise to your ego, that's why you are continuously attacking this site with your little digs in all your rants. It's not going to be exactly like your site, quit whining that it will. Its not. Get over yourself already.

toby2 said:
I made a lot of posts on fullpolitics before I was banned. But I have seen SR logged on to this site more in the last couple of days than I saw him on Fullpolitics...........

lol, sorry toby, don't be a poser.

Only Me and Brent can hold the title of being banned. You are just a wannabe ;)

Cypress said:
I like this site and advertised it on fp.com, joined here and am one of the highest contributing posters, but it looks like its just going to be a copy of fp.com. I think thats uncool.

To be honest, I've been to dozens of political message board forums that look similar to your's and Damo's.

You guys didn't invent the genre.

+50 grind points

that brings you to +10.

Well done cypress. You redeemed yourself.

See folks? It's that easy.

SR_ said:
The sites being different offers benefits to the members of both boards. You seem to think I have been lying about this, but I havent been. I love it that people can come here and this be the family playground,

Fuck you sr . . . did you ever talk to damo about this? Did you ever stop and think that maybe he doesn't WANT IT to be a so-called 'family playground'? That perhaps he may want a serious board of his own that is about politics?

YOU be the family playground.

- Grind

Back