Funniest cat at Justplainpolitics.com

Who's the funniest cat at Justplainpolitics?

• Charver

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Beefy

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Damo

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Tiana

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • BB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stirfry

• Three

• Cypress

• Blackascoal

• Watermark

• Warren

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • IB1

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Grind

• Dano

• Chap

• Thorn

• Runyon

• Caw

• Asshatzombie

• Total voters
I think that this poll is messed up. 28 people voted in it, supposedly. I haven't voted. Who are these 28 people, and how did Grind get 3 votes, when, and I like Grind, but, he's not that funny? And asshat got 2 votes? Who in hell would vote for asshat as a funny guy?

I am starting to think that this is not entirely on the up and up.

But I am happy that I got some votes anyway, even if it is fixed. I have been telling you people for months that I'm funny, and no one ever agrees!
It's a multiple choice poll. It doesn't say that 28 people voted in it, just that there were 28 votes from those who did participate.

And I voted for Grind. Often I find him hilarious, maybe unintentionally so, but hilarious nonetheless.

I also voted for Dano, some of his creative songs make me LOL. I also voted for Darla... Just in case you want to disparage my sense of humor based on my votes.

And no, I did not vote for myself.

It's a multiple choice poll. It doesn't say that 28 people voted in it, just that there were 28 votes from those who did participate.

And I voted for Grind. Often I find him hilarious, maybe unintentionally so, but hilarious nonetheless.

I also voted for Dano, some of his creative songs make me LOL. I also voted for Darla... Just in case you want to disparage my sense of humor based on my votes.

And no, I did not vote for myself.

Oh you can vote for more than one person? Than I will vote.

lol thanks darla -_-

though i never try to be funny so it's no big thing for me ;)

i didn't vote for myself. i voted for ib1

I could only vote once. RJS wasn't on the ballot, so I opted for Charver. He never fails to make me laugh. :p

Back