Funny/not funny

Maybe you could tell us what it is then?

A full grown adult identifies as a child. Is it pedophilia if people are attracted to that person because he/she identifies as a child?

There actually has been plenty of debate about that... not the identity per se but the mental capacity. Are those with the diminished mental capacity able to consent?

It is Family Guy, if you have not been offended, wait a second, and yes Funny, I do not over think this sort of humor.

A full grown adult identifies as a child. Is it pedophilia if people are attracted to that person because he/she identifies as a child?

There actually has been plenty of debate about that... not the identity per se but the mental capacity. Are those with the diminished mental capacity able to consent?

OK. Are we talking about Legina here?

APL: "Are those with the diminished mental capacity able to consent?"
Jack: Are we talking about Legina here?

I just checked the rules. Apparently as far as I saw there's no age limit to join JPP here like most of other sites.

I just checked the rules. Apparently as far as I saw there's no age limit to join JPP here like most of other sites.

My understanding is that The Trinity (Damocles, Grind, Billy) have all known Legina joined when he was in High School.

Back