Gaaaahhhhh! Another Frickin' Kidney Stone!

I couldn't imagine having them that often, but then most can't imagine what the pain is like at all. Women who have had children understand it, but those that I know who have also had kidney stones tell me that they'd rather have children than stones when comparing pain levels...

I have not seen it, but Dane has a friend, 21 years old and he suffers from stones. I cry for the both of you, it is awful.
At least you have a child after labor.

Let me see how that works out.

Hitler, can't bear to give a gold medal to a black man, kills millions of Jews, Gypsies, gays, blacks through systematic killing machines... no kidney stones.

Me, father of 3, one adopted. Works with inner city kids to help them get their CCNA certs so kids who choose not to go to college have a viable job path, works with homeless at Step 13... Kidney stones.

Your theory sucks.

Well no good deed goes unpunished! Seriously though, Im really sorry about that. That sounds painful. On another note: spinach causes kidney stones?? I eat A TON every week. What are the symptoms?

I couldn't imagine having them that often, but then most can't imagine what the pain is like at all. Women who have had children understand it, but those that I know who have also had kidney stones tell me that they'd rather have children than stones when comparing pain levels...

Omg. You have that kind of pain every few months?

Omg. You have that kind of pain every few months?

Yup... It really frickin' hurts...

It is giving me a drive to get in shape like none I have ever had. I need a fricking pool though. I spent my life swimming and in martial arts. Martial arts I can do nearly anywhere, but I need a pool to really get back to where I was back when I was in the Navy...

Well no good deed goes unpunished! Seriously though, Im really sorry about that. That sounds painful. On another note: spinach causes kidney stones?? I eat A TON every week. What are the symptoms?

You would know. It is likely the worst pain you will ever go through. It literally takes my breath away... The first one I had I thought I was dying.

I love spinach myself. Greens are awesome...

Since most kidney stones are oxalates, it makes sense to avoid foods rich in oxalic acid. These include chocolate, spinach, parsley, rhubarb, grapes, tomatoes, collards, eggplant, beets, celery, summer squash, sweet potatoes, star fruit, okra, refried beans, swiss chard, almonds and sesame seeds.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5368198_foods-cause-kidney-stones.html

You would know. It is likely the worst pain you will ever go through. It literally takes my breath away... The first one I had I thought I was dying.

I love spinach myself. Greens are awesome...

Oh nooo. I really am sorry. I only wish empathy could take some of the pain away.

Since most kidney stones are oxalates, it makes sense to avoid foods rich in oxalic acid. These include chocolate, spinach, parsley, rhubarb, grapes, tomatoes, collards, eggplant, beets, celery, summer squash, sweet potatoes, star fruit, okra, refried beans, swiss chard, almonds and sesame seeds.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5368198_foods-cause-kidney-stones.html

Thats like half of my grocery list when I go to the market! Kale and arugula better not be on that list!

Thats like half of my grocery list when I go to the market! Kale and arugula better not be on that list!

All members of the Brassica family contain oxalic acid in varying amounts, I should also add that rhubarb is high in oxalates especially in the leaves. Anyone eating them would guarantee a trip to casualty.

All members of the Brassica family contain oxalic acid in varying amounts, I should also add that rhubarb is high in oxalates especially in the leaves. Anyone eating them would guarantee a trip to casualty.

if you eat a bag of baby carrots a week to counter them, is that sufficient to ward them off?

Back